Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1604

MakarFX #:

Can FileWrite

thanks

Where in the terminal are bar (or tick quotes) quotations in the strategy tester?

Can I pull them out to a readable file?

законопослушный гражданин #:

thanks

Where in the terminal are bar (or potiq) quotes that are used for testing in the strategy tester?

Can I pull them out to a readable file?

Good morning. Can you tell me how to identify the first fractal (determine its price) which is located to the left of the RSI curve crossing the 20% level.
Files:
qfmov7jk9q.jpg  48 kb

Manter84 #:
Good morning. Can you tell me how to identify the first fractal (determine its price) which is located to the left of the RSI curve crossing the 20% level.
iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_UPPER,i);

Please advise how to get the latest ZigZag indicator values in mql5

I tried it this way - it doesn't work.

zzHandle = iCustom (Symbol(),zztf,"Examples\ZigZag",zzinput1,zzinput2,zzinput3);

ArraySetAsSeries(zzVal,true);

CopyBuffer(zzHandle,0,0,5,zzVal);

VLADISLAV NEVMERZHITSKII #:

Please advise how to get the latest ZigZag indicator values in mql5

I tried it this way - it does not work.

Look here

MakarFX #:
How can I specify the condition that the fractal should be searched to the left of the rsi. For some reason I have fractals on the right side.

Manter84 #:
And how to spell the condition that the search for the fractal should be done to the left of the intersection rsi. I have fractals to the right for some reason.

remember the rsi crossing time

and then check - "if the current time is greater than the rsi crossing time and ZigZag is not equal to EMPTY_VALUE condition is met, the price is equal to ZigZag"

What's ZigZag got to do with it ?

Manter84 #:
What does ZigZag have to do with it?

Wrong, you should be looking for Fractal

"if the current time is greater than the rsi crossing time and FractalUP is not equal to EMPTY_VALUE "

or

"if the current time is greater than the intersection time of rsi and FractalDN is not equal to EMPTY_VALUE "

condition is met

Reason: