Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1436

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Yes, the logic of the language with the indicator buffers is not the best.

That's putting it mildly. There is no logic, we just put it into a loop and that's it.
And it turns out the sequence of buffers, we need to plan in advance for the final build.
What is very not convenient in development, when you do not know how many buffers we will get, and what types.
It is not clear only why the date was put first, when it is logical to calculate the calculation first.

Roman:

That's an understatement. There is no logic, they just put it into a loop and that's it.
And it turns out the sequence of buffers, must be planned in advance for the final construction.
What is very not convenient in development, when you do not know how many buffers will turn out, and what types.
It is not clear only why the date first put, when logically we should calculate the calculation first.

Yes, especially to insert removed ones, if there are more than 100... Definitely requires attention)

Hi. On xbuntu MetaEditor4 via wine the terminal is not enlarged by the combination Ctrl + "+" or + scrolling with the mouse

Good day, everyone! Please tell me how to disconnect the terminals from the synchronisation with the system time of the machine. I need to rewind the time on the computer, but the time on the terminal is not updated. thank you!

Кирилл Голышев:
Good day everyone! Tell me, comrades, how to disconnect the terminals from the synchronisation with the system time of the machine. I need to rewind the time on my PC, but the time on the terminal is not updated.

This sounds like cheating... Not welcome and will not be supported by the system. I hope...

Hello!

I am creating an EA based on the standard MQL5 library. I am creating my own classes by inheriting library classes, i.e. I'm not going to just edit or rewrite the library code. However, I'm not experienced enough in everything).

There have been several times when I needed to analyze a larger history period than the 1024 bars set by default in Series.mqh:

#define  DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE 1024

Could you please tell me how to correctly redefine buffer sizes for all indicators used in a standard library-based EA?

Hi. I'm a newbie. I can't connect to the signal. I think there's a problem with the internet, but it's fine.

I can't add screenshots for some reason. my screenshots are in bmp format, what format should i use?

Good day all!
Can you please tell me how to find out the Low[] time (within a second ) of any candlestick from Low[1] to Low[last] in the mql4 program . For example, I need a minute candlestick.
Is there such a function for mql4 (or for mql5 working on mql4 ) , or should I make long calculations using the cycle.
Thank you.

ANDREY:
Good afternoon all!
time of formation of a minimum (Low[]) (accurate to the second) of any candle from Low[1] to Low[last ]

There is no such precision.

PapaYozh:

There is no such precision.

Thank you for your answer. What accuracy is there. And how do you know the time of formation of a candle minimum with the accuracy that is there?

For example, if an order is opened on the candlestick N 10, how do we know if it opened before the minimum of this candlestick, or if it opened after the formation of the minimum of this candlestick.
Thank you.
Reason: