Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1390

Alexey Viktorov:

Did you want to change the size of the window without changing the size of the content? And not only the size, but the coordinates have to be recalculated depending on the size of the window. And even the font size of the element labels...

Look at the code before you write it. In this case you don't need to recalculate anything except the height of the sheet

Alexey Viktorov:

Did you want to change the size of the window without changing the size of the content? And not only the size, but the coordinates have to be recalculated depending on the size of the window. And even the font size of the element labels...

Alexey, now the code is semi-working, it displays normally at first run, but after triggering and changing the height - the display breaks and not all elements are displayed

Take a look at it please!

MakarFX:
Look through the code before you write it. In this case you don't have to recalculate anything but height of the sheet.

I am already out of the age when they study other people's code and solve other people's problems out of nothing to do.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Alexey, now the code is semi-working, it displays normally at first run, but after triggering and changing height - the display breaks and not all elements are displayed

Take a look at it please!

Sorry Vitaly, I won't look at it. I only replied to what I read....

ps; I only looked at the beginning of the code and that says it all. I try not to use SB, except for CTrade class, and here it's all SB reference.

Alexey Viktorov:

I am no longer at the age where you study other people's code and solve other people's problems out of nothing to do.

Sorry Vitaly, I won't look. I only replied to what I read...

ps; I just looked at the beginning of the code and that says it all. I try not to use SBs, except for the CTrade class, and here it's all about the SBs.

And I love SB, every programming language has them - they make writing code easier. Problems with SB-mql - I don't know them, but I'm slowly learning them.

To summarise, everyone passes by precisely because the code is big and the task is complex.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And I love SBs, every programming language has them - they make it easier to write code. Problems with SB-mql - I don't know them, but I'm slowly learning.

If you generalise, everyone passes by precisely because the code is big and the task is complex.

I don't know ... When you write your own code, you know what is executed in what place of the program. But someone else's code is in the dark. That's exactly what happened to you.

Alexey Viktorov:

ps; I just looked at the beginning of the code and that says it all. I try not to use SB, except for the CTrade class, and this one is all about SB.

Hi, could you please tell me the reason why I "... I try not to use SB", it turns out there is the same experience.

Why does OnTrade "send" a lot of false events? Here is how I opened 1 (one) test order
void OnTrade()
  {
   Print(__FUNCTION__," test");
  }

Why is it so? Or what don't I know about OnTrade?

Mikhail Mishanin:

Good morning, please tell me (can be private) the reason for "... try not to use SB", comes out there is the same experience.

No secrets. That's why should I use the first thing in SB?

if it's easier for me to use

long  PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME);

After all, the position has to be chosen anyway. And the number of lines won't get any lower. And understanding of the code is not getting any better or worse.

And for my 67 years it's a bit difficult to fully understand objects..........

Alexandr Sokolov:
Why does OnTrade send a lot of false events? Here is how I opened 1 (one) test order

Why is that? Or what don't I know about OnTrade?

Please read the documentation

The function is called when a Trade event occurs, which changes the list of placed orders and open positions, order history and history of deals. When any trade activity (pending order opening, position opening/closing, stops setting, pending order triggering, etc.) the history of orders and deals and/or list of positions and current orders is changed accordingly.

void OnChartEvent(const int id,
                  const long &lparam,
                  const double &dparam,
                  const string &sparam)
  {
//---

if(!MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER))
     {
      Print("REAL");
     }
     else Print("TESTER");

}

Can you tell me why this code in the tester only works on real data? Debug and profiler, it doesn't work on history. That is, when I put historical data, you can click on the graph as much as you want, "

TESTER

" won't show up in the logs.

Reason: