Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1043

Greetings, couldn't find a bot that tracks swap changes on an instrument. Any tips?

Can you tell me how to calculate the boundary times between weeks using the date-time function, so that the delimiters can be set as vertical lines.

khorosh:
Please tell me how to calculate the time of the boundaries between weeks using the date-time functions, so that the delimiters can be put as vertical lines.

No answerhere?

Custom Period Separators
Custom Period Separators
  • www.mql5.com
Разделители периодов установленные пользователем, в замен стандартным. Описание настроек индикатора: Time_Separators - время разделителя (ЧЧ:ММ) InpColor - Цвет линии InpStyle - Стиль линии InpWidth - Толщина линии InpBack -  Линия на заднем плане

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No answerhere?

It only seems to set delimiters within the day. In the external variable, the time for the separator is set in hh:mm format.

Where can I find the last log messages when the terminal hangs up?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Where can I find the last log messages when the terminal hangs up?

Does it work properly after a restart?

khorosh:

Does it work properly after a reboot?

Yes. It's the indicator. It works fine for me, but not for my client. For some reason, his indicator is going off. Sometimes the terminal hangs. I've had it before, too. I have corrected Omnocode and it works fine, but for my client it does not (of course I uploaded him a file). Folder with logs found, but there is no problem (or they are not written there?). I must have done something wrong...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Yeah. It's the indicator. It works fine for me, but not for the client. For some reason his indicator crashes. Sometimes the terminal hangs. I've had it before, too. I have corrected Omnocode and it works fine, but for my client it does not (of course I uploaded him a file). Folder with logs found, but there is no problem (or they are not written there?). I must have done something wrong...

I too, when the terminal hangs, I can't find anything in the logs about what caused it to crash. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Yeah. It's the indicator. It's working fine for me, but not for my client. For some reason, his indicator gets blown off. Sometimes the terminal hangs. I've had it before, too. I have corrected Omnocode and it works fine, but for my client it does not (of course I uploaded him a file). Folder with logs found, but there is no problem (or they are not written there?). I must have done something wrong...

I see, because I thought it was frozen, I would have told you. I know how to revive it.

Galim_V:
Greetings, couldn't find a bot to track swap changes by tool. Any tips?

Is there a simple software solution to my problem?

Reason: