Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 797

psyman:

You already asked https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page795#comment_11143961

What's wrong with SimpleMAOnBuffer() ?

Artyom Trishkin:

What's wrong with SimpleMAOnBuffer() ?

When using MovingAverages.mqh library, is it possible to set MA type on input somehow?

Is there any other way to build an array average other than using iMAOnArray?

psyman:

When using MovingAverages.mqh library, is it possible to set MA type on input somehow?

Is there any other way to build an array average other than using iMAOnArray?

Yes. Study the example:

HL_MA_Band
HL_MA_Band
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор High/Low Moving Average Band

How do I make the panel work the same way in the tester as it does in the working environment?

Alexandr Sokolov:
How can I make the panel work in the tester the same way as it does in the working environment?
Do away with OnChartEvent and move all object control to OnTick

Alexandr Sokolov:
How do I make the panel work in the tester the same way as it does in the working environment?

no way

only the buttons can work in the tester

Here are the ready-made buttons for the testerhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/292860/page2#comment_9625850

Tester MT5
Tester MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Освоил МТ5, написал советник с графическим интерфейсом, радостно запустил тестер и...

Good afternoon, I have big gaps in my M1 history downloaded from History Center in mt4, advise where you can download good data, thanks.

Can you tell me how it is possible that on one pair the indicator draws everything perfectly, and on the other pair it does not show anything at all?

Roman Sharanov:
How is it possible that on one pair the indicator draws everything perfectly, but on the other pair it does not show anything at all?

The "Experts" and "Journal" tabs of the terminal can tell you a lot.

Artyom Trishkin:

The terminal's "Experts" and "Logbook" tabs can tell you a lot.

nothing, blank.

Reason: