Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 714

Zvezdochet:

Stsrt saw it, I was wondering if it was Int or int, but where are the FIGURES { brackets } in the tutorial screenshot ?

Logical operations

Logical negation NOT(!)

The operand of a logical negation operation NOT(!) must be of arithmetic type. The result is TRUE(1) if the operand is FALSE(0), and FALSE(0) if the operand is not FALSE(0).

if(!a)Print("not 'a'");

The logical operation OR (||)

Thelogical operation OR (||) of the values x and y. The value of the expression is TRUE(1), if true (not zero) for x or y. Otherwise, it is FALSE(0).

if(x<0|| x>=max_bars)Print("out of range");

AND (&&) logical operation

AND (&&) operation on x and y values. The value of the expression is TRUE(1) if x and y values are true (not zero). Otherwise it is FALSE(0).

Taras Slobodyanik:
How do you know that I have a seven? Although what does it have to do with seven? We are talking about the keyboard ........... I do not understand .............. With every new Windows do you need a new keyboard?

I've heard the word OPERANDS somewhere and I've also heard the word ENumerated

i've heard of listed and enumerated, but enumerated....?

Zvezdochet:
How do you know that I have a seven? Although what does it have to do with seven? We are talking about the keyboard ........... I do not understand .............. with every new Windows do you need a new keyboard?

I've heard the word OPERANDS somewhere and I've also heard the word ENumerated

i've heard of listed and enumerated, but enumerated....?

I'm quoting only the last message, but the answer is quite comprehensive: it's probably not the king's business to mess with *****. I'll order you to****. ©

Something so deep in your brain is stuck, you'll never become a programmer. Not even slightly below average.

They do look like big commas upside down. But you can see the Greek "sigma &" when you zoom in.

Zvezdochet:

Dorkuem

==50

Yes, in October

Alexey Viktorov:

I'm only quoting the last post, but the answer is comprehensive: Apparently it's not the king's business to poke around in *****, I'll order you to****. ©

Something so deeply held in your brain, you'll never become a programmer. Not even slightly below average.

I have no other choice. On the freelance I communicated, they write: "Any whim for your money, but ...... money up front and "The goods bought cannot be returned or exchanged. No claims about the work are accepted. No one is forcing us to buy. "

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Taggrogism is defeated!!! But passaran ! Venceremos ! Free Nicaragua !
Reason: