Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 472

Help me out

I have an array of structures that contain a variable type double for prices
There is a separate array of prices, it is not linked in any way to the structure.

Can I use ArrayCopy to copy this price array to a variable double in the structure array?

Roman Sharanov:

Hint

I have an array of structures that contain a variable of type double for prices.
There is a separate array of prices, it is not linked in any way to the structure.

Can I use ArrayCopy to copy this array of prices to a variable double in an array of structures?

Copy it element by element.

Hi, can you tell me how to download mt4 from the website ?

ramzes6969:
Hi, can you tell me how to download mt4 from the website?

Download it from the brokerage company you have an account with. There is no difference except for the terminal icon.

Artyom Trishkin:

Download from the DC where your account is opened. There is no difference except for the terminal icon.

The support said that there were some internal bugs in the terminal and advised to download an empty one from the developer, but they only have mt5

ramzes6969:
They said there were some internal bugs in the terminal and advised to download an empty one from the developer, but they only have mt5

Well, the support team is made up of boys and girls who know everything... they have a cheat sheet...

They have no rights to change the code of the licensed terminal supplied to them by MetaQuotes.
What kind of internal bugs? They decompiled the terminal and made their own changes, which led to the bugs?

Ask them this question - have they made changes in the terminal that caused the bugs? If not, why don't they release their MT4 to their users?

Good afternoon to all. Please help to implement code with the following conditions.

After opening a new bar, open a trade on the market, but with the condition that the price 2 seconds ago should be higher than the current one by 5 ticks

Bek001:

Good afternoon to all. Please help to implement code with the following conditions.

After opening a new bar, open a trade on the market, but with the condition that the price 2 seconds ago should be higher than the current one by 5 ticks

If for you, here.

If yourself, but something does not work, insert your code in the message and they will help you.

Artyom Trishkin:

Copy element by element.

Yes, that's the only way

Can you tell me how to change the indicator values using the buttons on your panel?

Only the indicator is to be built in?

Artyom Trishkin:

If it's for you, it's this way.

If you do it yourself, but it doesn't work, insert your code in the message and you'll get help.

I'll ask you another way. How can you determine the maximum price in the last 10 seconds?

Reason: