Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 403

Good afternoon .
I need help.
I have an indicator that draws arrows tell me how to find out which arrow is currently displayed on the screen.
how to implement it in such a way that the indicator does not need to be installed in the terminal window
Files:

max020780:
Good afternoon .
I need help.
I have an indicator that draws arrows tell me how to find out which arrow is currently displayed on the screen.
how to implement it in such a way that the indicator does not need to be installed in the terminal window
Take a look at the How to use an indicator that does not fit in the iCustom window. This issue seems to have been solved there

max020780: If you have an arrow indicator, tell me how to find out which arrow is currently displayed on the screen.

How do you know which arrow is currently displayed on the screen if there are no tyre tracks? Let's have a look. Why are we answering questions here? We are waiting for your indicator to lick!

max020780:
I have an indicator that draws arrows, advise how to find out which arrow is currently displayed on the screen.

Yes!!! Such a powerful indicator would be good to pluck. You should at least give a name for it...

STARIJ:

Yes!!! Such a powerful indicator would be good to lick. You should at least give a name...

here's the indicator itself.
if you can help with the code on how to get the arrows out of it

Files:

max020780:

if you can help with the code on how to pull the arrows out of it

Add a buffer. Set a certain bar number for each arrow in the table and record arrow status there, e.g. up=1, down=-1. Retrieve with iCustom.

max020780:

if you can help with the code on how to pull the arrows out of it

The indicator creates graphical objects. To get information using iCustom function, you need to put information in the buffer. What information do you want to get? There are 9 x 4 = 36 positions - we will use 36 elements of the buffer array. Each position can have 6 states? Red and blue squares, white cross, white star, up and down arrows? Let's denote them by numbers from 1 to 6. Or from -2 to 3 ? There is also numerical data displayed - are they needed?

Do you know what the speed of the robot in the tester depends on? Because waiting for a simple pass, even without optimisation, for 30-40 minutes does not seem good to me

RomanRott:

Do you know what the speed of the robot in the tester depends on? Because waiting for a simple pass, even without optimisation, for 30-40 minutes does not seem good to me

1. the speed of your computer 2. the speed of execution of the Expert Advisor code and indicators used - it is necessary to avoid repeated calculations on every tick 3. number of days (months) in the testing interval

STARIJ:

The indicator creates graphical objects. To retrieve information using the iCustom function, you must place the information in a buffer. What information do you want to get? There are 9 x 4 = 36 positions - we will use 36 elements of the buffer array. Each position can have 6 states? Red and blue squares, white cross, white star, up and down arrows? Let's denote them by numbers from 1 to 6. Or from -2 to 3 ? There is also numerical data displayed - are they needed?

I only need to get a few values, namely a red or blue square and an up or down arrow, nothing else is needed.
Reason: