Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 194

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is there an example in the documentation of how to get the state "Pressed/Removed"?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/92113/page22#comment_5092654

Thanks, I'll try it out!

Who can tell me why is it so unclear in MT4 in the tester, the depo is 10k quid, but a deal of 0.01 lot on 60 p. gives a reset of 0.06 quid. How come?

Can't you do it yourself?

Алексей Тарабанов:
You can't do it yourself?

Have you tried writing in a way that makes it clear to others what you mean? Or at least use the reply button?

Question removed. I realized that the account nano, first time opened one for the sake of interest, unusual))

Is there anything in MT4 similar to this function from MT5?

//--- зададим cмещение стрелок по вертикали в пикселях
   PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW_SHIFT,shift);

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if it's possible to set the indicator to be drawn as a background? , the way it can be done with objects?

I have this question. I am writing an indicator and i cannot figure out how to get one value.
I have a simple algorithm that searches for the nearest price maximum.

double val;
   int val_index=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,0);
   if(val_index!=-1) val=High[val_index];
   else PrintFormat("Ошибка вызова iHighest. Код ошибки=%d",GetLastError());

And I need to find the nearest maximum at a false MA breakdown. In the screenshot I have shown what price I need to find in the history.

Who can help how to do this in the indicator.
And the reverse side LOW needs to look the same way.

Files:
EURGBPH4.png  24 kb

GlaVredFX:

I have such a question. I'm writing an indicator and I can't figure out how to get one value.
So, there is a simple algorithm that searches for the nearest price maximum.

I need to find the nearest maximum of the MA. On the screenshot, displays what price I need to find in the history.

Who can help me how to do it in the indicator.
And the reverse side LOW I need to find the same way.

Find the point where the price has crossed the MA upwards. This will be the start of the search range.

Find the point where price has crossed the MAK downwards. This will be the stop point of the range.

Take iHighest() only in this range.

GlaVredFX:

I have this question. I am writing an indicator and i cannot figure out how to get one value.
I have a simple algorithm that searches for the highest price.

And I need to find the nearest maximum at a false MA breakdown. In the screenshot I have shown what price I need to find in the history.

Who can help how to do it in the indicator.
And the reverse side LOW needs to look the same way.

For a better solution, we need to know at what point we should look for this maximum. It is one thing to look for it when the price has crossed the MA from top to bottom, but it is another thing to look for it throughout all the available ones on the right side of the picture.

Reason: