Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 187

Nauris Zukas:
I couldn't find in the search engine what does a two-dimensional array that is already filled look like? If a one-dimensional array can be written as Test={2,5,3} How would a two-dimensional array Test[][2] look like, for example 2,5,3 in the first array and 7,8,9 in the second array?
int Test1[3]={2,5,3};
int Test2[][3]={{2,5,3},{7,8,9}};

Igor Makanu:

Thank you!

I have to do it a little differently, like this Test[][2];

Test2[0][0]=2;
            Test2[0][1]=7;            
            Test2[1][0]=5;
            Test2[1][1]=8;              
            Test2[2][0]=3;
            Test2[2][1]=9; 

The question is closed, it worked! :)

Test2[][2]={{2,7},{5,8},{3,9}};

The default colour in the indicator is specified by the directive:

#property indicator_color1 clrRed

If the user changes this colour when attaching the indicator to the chart, how do I know which colour the user has chosen?

o8586_khamaganovalv:
Hello, could you please advise me, I am a novice trader, with a company ***. I traded with an analyst. Now I can't withdraw money from the platform, because they say I have to pay a commission for using the platform and forcopying trades. Please tell me whether such a commission exists or I am cheated? Just read everywhere is written that automatically debited from the account when funds are withdrawn. They ask me to pay in addition and then they withdraw the money.
What company do you work with?

What to prescribe in the Expert Advisor, so it opens deals by indicators, but not in the middle of the hour, but at the beginning of the hour! Now it opens at the beginning of the hour and in the middle of the hour! Or otherwise, what should be removed, so that the EA does not open deals in the middle of the hour, because it does not accompany them after opening!

Михаил:
What to prescribe in the Expert Advisor, so it opens deals by indicators, but not in the middle of the hour, but at the beginning of the hour! Now it opens at the beginning of the hour and in the middle of the hour! Or otherwise, what should be removed, so that the EA does not open deals in the middle of the hour, because it does not accompany them after opening!
if(!NewBar(PERIOD_H1))return;
Alert("Открываю сделку в начале часа");

//----+
bool NewBar(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES _TF = PERIOD_CURRENT)
  {
   static datetime NewTime=0;
   if(NewTime!=iTime(Symbol(),_TF,0))
     {
      NewTime=iTime(Symbol(),_TF,0);
      return(true);
     }
   return(false);
  }
//----+

Hello, can you advise me how to copy my trades to terminals of different brokers in MT4 without an advisor?

gerasimtrade:
Hello, can you advise me how to copy my trades to terminals of different brokers in MT4 without an advisor?
Open a signal. After that it will be copied by everyone who subscribes to your signal.

Vladimir Karputov:
Open a signal. After that it will be copied by everyone who subscribes to your signal.
I don't want to sell the signal, I just want to copy my own trades from one terminal to several other brokers for myself.
I just can't manage with my hands on 3 terminals at the same time
Robots are slow (not satisfied with speed of execution)

Where can I find out about Channels in mobile terminal chat? What are they and what are they for?
Reason: