Teach me how to make money. - page 15

prikolnyjkent:
So we've decided: Shall we post our thoughts and conclusions here...?
Here is the balance graph for testing the EA, which uses the results of previous trades to determine how much and when to enter, taking into account the results of previous trades. I can't say that it makes full use of the statistics of the outcomes, but to a certain extent it does.

Who is interested in a forecast with a time frame for the rouble...

the time points are inclusive of weekends so you need to remove weekends when refining...

forte928:

Who is interested in a forecast with time points for the rouble...

the time points are inclusive of weekends so you need to remove weekends when refining...

Let's do NZDUSD? But now.

I can recommend a teacher, a successful trader and just a good man)))) will teach you how to earn from 0, share his experience in trading, tell you about the advisors he uses, for more information you can seehttps://womanforex.ru/foreks-dlya-novichkov/obuchenie-na-foreks.html

iryna1990:
I can recommend you a teacher, a successful trader and just a good man))) he will teach you to earn from 0, share his experiences in trading, tell you about his expert advisors, for more information you can seehttps://womanforex.ru/foreks-dlya-novichkov/obuchenie-na-foreks.html
  1. USD JPY is a Forex currency pair, which can be used to make good profits

2. USD RUB is the currency pair which depends on many factors

3. AUD/USD is ideal for medium or long term trading

the first currency pair is essentially a tool which is very difficult to follow with basic knowledge - it has elongated waves

the second pair used to depend on factors of total control - today this control is very loose and all predictions are based on classic forecasting

the third pair - watch the UK news and you'll see what's going on - Australia was and is the UK's vassal and it hasn't gone anywhere.

DJDJ22:
How about NZDUSD? But now.
A little later maybe in the evening - I'm busy with other things right now...

Question for discussion: how to get rid of divergence...?

The solutions in the form of increasing the period of the oscillator do not work...

there is a solution in the form of using the base for building the oscillator to use a double calculation based on the parabolic: the first calculation is what you need to find the points of the parabolic shift - find support and resistance points, the second calculation is based on the same parameters but the only difference is that the parabolic moves in the opposite direction from the initial calculation

I have tried to show you approximately what the calculation should look like.

blue price, red deposit - previous price move up, bid down (and vice versa)(one move 200 p)

YOUNGA:

blue price, red deposit - previous price movement up, bid down (and vice versa) (one move of 200 p)

Here...

Now, take the STATISTICS on this TS... The difference between the two is that the price is higher, the deposit is higher....

pppp:

What's the fun of not predicting price...

And in one of my previous posts I told Yusuf: you may NOT change the PRICE chart voluntarily, but you may change it very much... You can change it twice (just kidding)...

Prices move this way today and that way tomorrow. Parameters of the movement - change... at the request of market makers. And the statistics of outcomes of trades performed, for example, randomly - will have characteristics of a RUNNING sequence ALWAYS (!)

Can you feel the difference...?

Reason: