Making money on forex is impossible - page 35

avtomat:
In fact, all those fabulous (or should I say false) "black swans" and other "wild geese" are not accidental events, but the result of systematic preparatory work. And it is very well seen on the large TF charts, where the movement of 2.5 figures is not something surprising. To the ticker it was something mind-blowing, and in fact the movement took place in a direction that was very well tracked throughout the previous week.

Agreed. In hindsight everything can be tracked just fine.

simpleton:

Firstly, there was a spurt there along the trend, and secondly, even if you open against the trend, after a couple of weeks the price came back. The drawdown was about 600 pips.

And as for the second case - the price returned within several tens of minutes.

A stopout can be used as a stopgap.

Exactly a stop out, a margin call. Hello, Uncle KOLYA))).

As for the first case. If you looked carefully, my robot made money there. It wasn't in a drawdown, it earned. As they say, feel the difference.

As for the second case, trillions of dollars went from one pocket to another in a minute. Hundreds of firms went broke... (margin cola) man is not even able to adequately estimate that number trillion. A human life in seconds is far less than that number.

There is a thread on this forum dedicated to this day. I can't find it. There's a sound file of what was going on the stock exchange at that time. Do not even need to know English to understand what the panic is...

You started a thread. The market is a controlled dynamic system.

You seem to think you're an expert in this business. But you can't answer elementary questions from this theory, while they have been lying there for a long time.
For your information there is continuous and discrete control of a dynamic system. All my life continuous control has been and is considered better than discrete control. It's good that such woeful "scientists" are not allowed to create real control systems. You don't understand elementary things. An event has occurred and you have to react to it, the faster the better. Don't wait for the end of the hour (the hour candle closes) but immediately .....

At 14:42:46, there was an accident at a nuclear power plant and the reactor had to be shut down immediately. Not wait until 3:00 pm (candle closes). Now ... immediately.

For those who read it, notice the word nuclear power plant, on the exchange .... Whoever works on ticks or has SL may have time to roll over (ticks) or at least limit their losses to SL. The sucker who will sit and wait for 15:00 will be marginalized and one more pauper will be added... (events of May 6, 2010, this is the second time)

You, dear readers, decide who you are, a distressed trader or someone who, even in the conditions of the Black Swan, looks for a way out, and not just finds it, but also tries to make money. Tics does not mean small profit, it means instantaneous reaction to events, the profit may be huge. Profits should be allowed to flow = not to put TP, but SL is mandatory (it's a matter of survival).

avtomat:

And nonsense again...

How many people think what you write is nonsense? Or have you never asked yourself that question either? ;)

Prival:

You started a thread.The market is a controlled dynamic system.

You seem to think you're an expert in this business. But you cannot answer elementary questions from this theory, and they have been lying there for a long time.
For your information there is continuous and discrete control of a dynamic system. All my life continuous control has been and is considered to be better than discrete control. It's good that such woeful "scientists" are not allowed to create real control systems. You don't understand elementary things. An event has occurred and you have to react to it, the faster the better. Don't wait until the end of the hour (the hour candle closes) but immediately .....

At 14:42:46 there was an accident at a nuclear power plant, we have to shut down the reactor immediately. Do not wait until 3pm (candle closes). Now ... immediately.

For those who read it, notice the word nuclear power plant, on the exchange .... Whoever works on ticks or has SL may have time to roll over (ticks) or at least limit their losses to SL. The sucker who will sit and wait for 15:00 will be marginalized and one more pauper will be added... (events of May 6, 2010, this is the second time)

You, dear readers, decide who you are, a distressed trader or someone who, even in the conditions of the Black Swan, looks for a way out, and not just finds it, but also tries to make money. Tiki does not mean small profits, it means an immediate reaction to events, the profit can be huge.. Profits should be allowed to flow = not to put TP, but SL is mandatory (it's a matter of survival).

--- these are the words of a dilettante who does not know not only the subtleties, but also does not understand the essence, the basics of the subject.

paukas:

I agree. In hindsight, everything can be tracked just fine.

The back number has nothing to do with it at all. Thismove happened in a direction that was very well tracked throughout the previous week -- in the direction of the current trend on the days. Or is that a revelation for you too? Or do you also think that ticks break the daily trend?

tol64:
How many people think what you write is rubbish? Or have you never asked yourself that question either? ;)

How many even try to understand what I write about...

avtomat:

How many people even try to understand what I write about...

What is there to understand? Give arguments, you've learned to write the word nonsense, we get it ... Give me some examples. I, unlike you, have even given a complete description of the trading system here. I even gave you a complete description of the trading system here. anyone can replicate the network, check it, I've posted tests, I have a video of how to program it ..... What have you done for the forum? You wrote the word nonsense 10 times .... and that's it, and now you're just posturing... I am so great and powerful, but people don't understand me here...

Z.U. Learn to write, try to make your thoughts clear.

You may check this strategy for interest:

if the weekly bar closes lower and the close is in the lower 40% of the week's range then the following week:

1) calculate the average range of the last four weeks (weekly chart).

2) on weekly bar opening, subtract 30% of the average range from the opening. If the price moves below this level, the buy is cancelled for this week.

4) at Monday's opening place a buy order with cancellation at the opening of the following day at the opening level plus 30% of the average range over the last 4 days. the stop is a mirror image. if the order does not work on Monday, place the same order on Tuesday until it penetrates the A level.

5) trail at yesterday's low.

6) close half of the position so if the price plummet stops, we do not lose anything.

7) Exit by trawl or when we managed to take too much, for example, on rush bar.

Prival:

S.E. Why do you think this ishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116710 ?)))) even reached the NFA ))) MT5 in no way will make a lock now )))) for they stripped the DCs in their day.

What's the point ? Stop and lock is the same thing. Why they were banned? Has the brokerage company undressed using OrderCloseBy? In MT5 it works automatically. If the brokerage company works with banks on a single position in MT5 and works with its clients on MT4, it may take a spread on both positions Bay and Sell and give to banks only a part of the single position spread. Here, even an honest brokerage company has a triple profit from the spread compared to banks (if it is 50/50 with banks).

avtomat:

The back number had nothing to do with it at all. Thismove happened in a direction that was very well tracked throughout the previous week -- in the direction of the current trend on the days. Or is that a revelation for you too? Or do you also think that ticks break the daily trend?

And how much did you earn on this move?

Reason: