Making money on forex is impossible - page 26

ratnasambhava:

I see your point... To each his own. I don't give a shit what you think. There's a lot of smart-ass loco-heads around here.

There's also a lot of stopwatchers around here.

paukas:

There are also stopgoods here.

I'd rather be a stop-goer than a lodger.

paukas:

There are some stop-goers around here, too.

Enlighten me, it's been a while since I've been on the forum. Who are they? Did I understand correctly that they are those who work without stops?

Prival:

Enlighten me, it's been a while since I've been on the forum. Who are they? Did I understand correctly that they are those who work without stops?

I understood that they are those who work with stops, i.e. stops dabble. Although, it can be understood that way too.

zoritch:

bullshit...
paukas:

There's also stopgoods.
That's a bit introverted. Where's the shovel?

You cannot make money in forex if:

1. you don't have a trading plan;

2. No understanding of the forex market;

3. no sensible TK for automatic or manual trading;

4. In trading you do not comply with the elementary rules of MM, RM, etc;

5. you sit for hours at the monitor and afraid to take your eyes off the monitor, forgot what is the communication with the people in person, forgot what is camping, etc;

6. you don't improve your TS, don't analyze its weaknesses and don't try to use these weaknesses for trading, etc;

............... I suggest continuing this list for a certain contingent of this forum.

Regards sever11.

SEVER11:

You cannot make money in forex if:

1. you don't have a trading plan;

2. No understanding of the forex market;

3. no sensible TK for automatic or manual trading;

4. In trading you do not comply with the elementary rules of MM, RM, etc;

5. you sit for hours at the monitor and afraid to take your eyes off the monitor, forgot what is the communication with the people in person, forgot what is camping, etc;

6. you don't improve your TS, don't analyze its weaknesses and don't try to use these weaknesses for trading, etc;

............... I suggest continuing this list for a certain contingent of this forum.

Regards sever11.

1. A trading plan is possible if the market is predictable.

2. Understanding the market redirects to point 1.

3. The ToR is necessary for the programme

4. MM and RM only postpone inevitable drawdown.

5. Depends on timeframe of trading

6. Improvement = adaptation = fitting is possible with effective forecasting, which cannot exist in forex.

By the above items I am by no means questioning the potential earnings, but my data says otherwise, and statistics is a stubborn thing, you know.

And you can't push it away with a show-off.

Debugger:

1. A trading plan is possible if the market is predictable

2. Understanding the market redirects to 1.

3. ToR are necessary for the programme

6. Improvement = adaptation = fitting is possible with effective forecasting, which cannot exist in forex.

The aforementioned items I am by no means questioning the potential earnings, but my data says otherwise, and statistics is a stubborn thing, you know.

And who says that it works for everyone?

My idea was the following: we take any strategy and translate it into a robot on MT4. We test it and get the maximal profit, and then we draw our conclusions. And so on absolutely all the strategies. Then our own strategies start to appear, based on the accumulated experience and our understanding of the desired result. The development is very gradual, the result is better and better every time.

Perseverance, logic and nothing more

Debugger:

1. A trading plan is possible if the market is predictable

2. Understanding the market redirects to 1.

3. ToR are necessary for the programme

By the above items I am by no means questioning the potential earnings, but my data says otherwise, and statistics is a stubborn thing, you know.

1. Point 1 and point 2, these are completely different things.

On the first point, I can only say one thing:

1.1 those who have been endowed by Mother Nature for nothing;

1.2 those who using their mathematical knowledge and experience managed to achieve success in modelling predictions;

I don't think there is a third way... If you don't have either, it's better to put your spare money in trust...

For example I would entrust my money to paukas. It's just not necessary for me...

As for statistics, there is a statistic that only it is necessary to collect, which only confirms that people can earn on Forex.

All gone...

SEVER11:

1. Point one and point two are completely different things.

On the first point, I can only say one thing that can be predicted:

1.1 those who have been endowed by Mother Nature for nothing;

1.2 those who using their mathematical knowledge and experience managed to achieve success in modelling predictions;

there seems to be no third way... If you don't have either, it's better to put your spare money in trust...

For example I would entrust my money to paukas. It's just not necessary for me...

As for statistics, there is a statistic but it has to be collected and it only confirms that people can earn money on Forex.

All gone...

Yeah. paukas is an experienced guy. In the same thread he said his drawdown was going to zero. I'm loaded that day. It's possible, it's possible that....