Nostalgic for the past? - page 3

fozi:

Hello, landlord.

I think after my post, the topic can be deleted. Because that's where the trolling gets off-topic.

I'm sorry, afftar, but that's the way it is.

Hi.

It's not always a bad thing to troll... And that's what the topic is ;)

khorosh:

Yay!, the forum is about to experience a peak of activity).

This "soon" may come quickly or it may take a long time... Knowing where the tipping point is...

Mass "soon" will come as soon as the new version of the terminal and language are fully operational. We wait...

FAQ:
Mass "soon" will come as soon as the new version of the terminal and language are fully operational. We wait...

New meat on the market comes after "slaughter" . More spacious butchery aisles, no.....

solar:

New meat on the market comes after "slaughter" . More spacious butcher's rows, nothing to do with

People are less inclined to play on the market... There's a wave of PAMM accounts now, people are looking in that direction with hope!

solar:

New meat on the market comes after 'slaughter' . More spacious butcher's rows, no.....

And not at all. Considering the howl some will raise and the fresh field for others, 'new meat' is guaranteed

FAQ:

And, moreover. Considering the howls that some will raise and the fresh field that will appear for others, the "new meat" will be guaranteed.

I do not know you, but I have a special sympathy for you. Peace, everyone. ...

Yeah, there are fewer people fooled by chance.

but this eternal craving for freebies breeds more bitcoins

Work in real life, you'll be safer.

A lot has changed during my participation in the Forex market (since 2004). Both on the market and on the brokerage houses. After the appearance of MQL4 brokerage companies started to actively promote automated trading. Then the forums and programmers started to become more active. It was interesting, there were a lot of new things. But when the automated trading programs started to earn profits brokerage companies have sharply changed the strategy. All sorts of explicit and implicit slows started. Some brokerage companies (like Alpari) changed ownership and enthusiasts were replaced by efficient managers with a completely different business model. And finally, an incomprehensible desire to impose the MQL5 on Metakvot that has killed the 4 and the material they have accumulated over time. A desire to give a front to their colleagues? This move will not do any good to the trader.

So I think the constructive and productive dialogue on the forums has died out. The role of advertising, selling you-know-what and empty talk prevails.

The traders are silently adapting and surviving.

Good luck

vlad1949:

... And finally the incomprehensible desire of the Metakvots to impose MQL5 by killing 4 and ...

What a kill it is, MT4 is constantly being improved and updated.
Reason: