Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 19

avtomat:

What is the criterion for selecting options?

But I missed your point... What are we talking about here?

Hmm... the possible size of the positions seems paramount

mikhail12:
Hmmm... the possible size of the positions looks paramount

It's not complicated. It's a directive to set the MM -- the share of funds in the job. But it is by no means paramount.

avtomat:

This is not difficult. MM is a directive - a share of funds in the work. But in no way is it paramount.
I mean those traders/participants that form the basis of c.e. prices, not the trader's own system. If that's what you're talking about, you can't be directive, you have to be as close to reality as possible.

mikhail12:
I mean the traders/participants who make up the c.e. prices, not the trader's own system

c.e. - what is it?

avtomat:

c.e. - is what?

kE is the energy of the system, what drives the price, the participants of the market system

By major variants to be considered, I understand the most obese market participants (assuming the first percent of participants ranked by capital obesity has 40 percent of the system capital).

mikhail12:
k.e. ken. system energy, what drives the price

ken. -- you meankinetic?

Why the need for such shortcuts? Saving the energy of clicking a key...?

But more importantly, you lack the understanding that "system kinetic energy" and "what moves the price" are not the same thing, they are different things.

avtomat:

ken. -- you meankinetic?

Why the need for such shortcuts? Saving the energy of clicking a key...?

But more importantly, you lack the understanding that "kinetic energy of the system" and "what moves the price" are not the same thing at all, they are different things.

It's just that in physics k.e. (Einstein's formula) is used as a reserve of possible energy ( not to be confused with KE from mechanical physics)

In my conventions, if I want to call the latent energy of a system something, I call it kinetic energy.

mikhail12:

The energy of the system, what drives the price, the participants of the market system

And by major variants to be considered, I understand the most obese market participants, (roughly assuming that the first percent of the number of participants ranked by capital obesity has 40 percent of the system capital) known in narrow circles as the 20/80 rule of thumb

Michael, you keep completing your posts -- it's awkward to keep track of them.

mikhail12:

Simply, in physics, kE (Einstein's formula) is used as a reserve of possible energy (not to be confused with KE from mechanical physics).

In my conventions, if I want to call somehow the latent energy of a system I call it kinetic energy

You are creating your own confusion.

avtomat:

You are creating confusion for yourself.

Confusion is a consequence of misunderstanding, I understand myself, I talked about simple things in a very generalized way, and I changed the subject of my posts 2 times on purpose))

It's not easy to talk to myself, I know I make a lot of mistakes but it's not easy to spot them, but a stranger's questions come flooding in from the beginning, but am I just making up crap? ))

Reason: