Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 55

sanyooooook:
Welcom then! And you'll get the selllimits by bids and the bylimits by aska )

Told you;)

papaklass:

1. putting the limit switch inside the spread changes the Bid (BuyLimit) and Ask (SellLimit). I think there is no objection to this.

2 The activation of the best limit (BuyLimit) can be done in two ways:

a) Sell-market order at Bid price;

b) SellLimit by an order at Ask price, when Ask = Bid.

But in both cases, the Bid price in the ticket window may NOT go lower than the BUYLIMIT order without actually activating it!

That is why we say that the BuyLimit order must be activated at Bid.

How do you imagine that a buy limit can be executed by a sell limit order? I, personally, cannot fathom in my mind that one Limit order can be executed by a counter Limit order. There will always be a distance between the counter limiters. A limiter can only execute a market order and nothing else.

A limit order is an offer to conclude a transaction at the price specified in it, a kind of offer. And the market order - the consent with the offer, acceptance. Therefore, the spread is a concept for those who trade on the market. You, if you put a limit order, become a liquidity provider.

That's the way it is.

sumkin75:

How do you imagine that a buy limit can be executed by a sell limit order? I, personally, cannot fathom that one limit order can be executed by a counter limit order. There will always be a distance between the counter limiters. A limiter can only execute a market order and nothing else.

A limit order is an offer to conclude a transaction at the price specified in it, a kind of offer. And the market order - the consent with the offer, acceptance. Therefore, the spread is a concept for those who trade on the market. You, if you put a limit order, become a liquidity provider.

It's like this.

You may try to do away with limits and markers, and just leave orders at the requested price with the requested lot.

there is a tutorial somewhere on how to do this

sumkin75:

How do you imagine that a buy limit can be executed by a sell limit order? I, personally, cannot fathom that one limit order can be executed by a counter limit order. There will always be a distance between the counter limiters. A limiter can only execute a market order and there is no other way.

Yes, very simply: a SellLimit is sent with a price lower than the current bid price. This Limit order will be executed at a price no worse than the requested price, i.e. trades with a bid price higher or equal to the price of the sent Limit order are selected from the market pool.

If the limit order is not executed completely, the unexecuted volume shall be placed in the market and form a new ask price.

The bid prices are the prices of limit buy orders. Therefore SellLimit executes BuyLimit orders.

So it is like this.

Contender:

Yes, very simple: a SellLimit is sent with a price lower than the current bid price. This limit is executed at a price no worse than the requested price, i.e. volumes with a bid price higher or equal to the price of the sent limit order are selected from the market.

If the limit order is not executed completely, the unexecuted volume shall be placed in the market and form a new ask price.

The bid prices are the prices of limit buy orders. Therefore SellLimit executes BuyLimit orders.

So it is like this.

If SellLimit with a price below the current bid price, it is not a limit. It's a stop ) They don't know what it is at the exchange, by the way )

sanyooooook:

try removing limits and markers, and leaving just orders at the stated price with the stated lot.

it's described somewhere in librarian's book on how this is done

Imagine limiters set inside the spread. By the way, you can't put it on the current price, so there must be at least 2 pips between counter orders. So? They will hang there until someone enters the market. The price will move slightly (bid or ask, depending on which way the market is going).

sumkin75:
Imagine limiters set inside the spread. By the way, you can't put it on the text price, so there has to be at least 2 pips between counterparts. So? They will hang there until someone enters the market. The price will move slightly (bid or ask, depending on which way the market is going).

You're talking about trading in MT4 in general.

Try it in Quick, you can use limiters as a market and in other platforms as well.

sumkin75:
If SellLimit with a price below the current bid price, it's not a limit. This is a stop ) At the exchange, by the way, they don't know what it is )

The difference between a limit and a stop is not "above/below" but in the fact that the limit is executed at bid price or better.) The difference between a limit and a stop is not "above/below" but a stop is executed at the bid price or worse.

Stops are not placed in the stack until the price reaches the stop level.

sanyooooook:

You're talking about trading in MT4 in general.

Try it in Quick, you can use limiters as a market and in other platforms as well.

You mean in Quick, it is guaranteed to execute? even on a move?

Contender:

The difference between a limit and a stop is not "above/below". or better. Stop is executed at the bid price or worse.

Stops are not placed until the price reaches the stop level.

Stops do not fit in the market place, they are market orders with an activation price.
Reason: