MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 134

Corrected call of some functions in tester and optimizer

PlaySound will not be called in the optimizer and the tester, while Alert has a limited effect in the tester (Print is actually called to reflect the fact of alert in the journal)

The optimizer will not call the Print, PrintFormat, Comment and Alert functions

Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention

ALXIMIKS:

Yes it works actually

check on a clean graph, maybe it's due to pattern bugs

Checked it on a clean chart, it really works (only checked with a single OBJ_LABEL object).

Here are more details.

#1. If installed:

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR,false);

Then in 563 build I have NO tooltip when hovering mouse over an object (in five tooltip is still displayed with the same settings.).

#2. When

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR,true);

and if one object with tooltip is placed over an object without tooltip(OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL over OBJ_RECTANGULAR_LABEL), tooltip of a TYPE of the lower object is shown, but the tooltip of the upper object is not shown (in Five the same code works ok and tooltips are shown, but no tooltip of object types...)

Thanks.

Wahoo:

#2. When

and if one object with a tooltip is placed over an object without a tooltip (OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL over OBJ_RECTANGULAR_LABEL), a hint about TYPE of the bottom object is displayed, but the tooltip of the top object is not shown (in five 100% the same code works ok and tooltips are displayed, but no hint about types of objects...)

This has been fixed. Thanks

stringo:

How has it not been fixed? Objects are now drawn strictly in chronological order rather than alphabetical order. Didn't it get into the build?

Please provide an example of your code to illustrate the problem

As you can see, it did make it into the build. Although I must admit that rendering in alphabetical order was just as, if not more, convenient. I'll try to change my Expert Advisor taking into account the drawing order and see if there will be a problem in this case too.

don't forget to add "upload "

pro_:

As you can see in the build still got it. Although I must admit that rendering in alphabetical order was just as, if not more, convenient. I'll try to change my Expert Advisor to reflect the rendering order and see if there will be a problem in this case too.

Question withdrawn. Drawn in chronological order. No problem.

Many people have probably noticed by now. When you try to delete an object by selecting it, right-clicking and selecting "Delete" from the menu, nothing happens. Not the right object is deleted at all. (build 563)

pro_:
Probably a lot of people have already noticed. When you try to delete an object by selecting it, right-clicking and selecting "Delete" from the menu - nothing happens. Not the right object is deleted at all. (build 563)

Added a "Good" icon from the Insert menu --> Icons --> Good.

Highlighted it with a double click. From the right-click context menu, selected Delete. That's exactly what deleted it.

How about you?

pro_:
Probably many people have already noticed. When I try to delete an object by selecting it, right-clicking on it and selecting "Delete" from the menu, nothing happens. Not the right object is deleted at all. (build 563)

Checked, confirmed ... There is such a problem ...

I threw a bunch of different types of objects > highlighted the first one > tried to delete it > deleted a totally different object ...

After all the objects were deleted, the one I clicked on was the last to be deleted ....

pro_:
Many people have probably noticed by now. When you try to delete an object by selecting it, right-clicking and selecting "Delete" from the menu, nothing happens. Not the right object is deleted at all. (build 563)

Thanks for the reference, reproduced.
Reason: