MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 76

Igor, yes there are such indicators, I had forgotten about it

But how to be a ZUP ?

and about the scripts wrote

+++++++++++

here's the CTA, draw an object, put an indicator on the chart, switch the TF and ... the object should disappear

Files:
qta_v3.mq4  79 kb

poruchik:

Igor, yes there are such indicators, I had forgotten about it

But how to be a ZUP ?

and about the scripts wrote

+++++++++++

here's the CTA, draw an object, put an indicator on the chart, switch the TF and ... the object should disappear

This one works correctly - it only deletes objects that it itself has created:

void delete_objects_number()
  {
   int i;
   string txt;

for (i=ObjectsTotal(); i>=0; i--)
     {
      txt=ObjectName(i);
      if (StringFind(txt,"NPqta" + "_" + ExtComplekt + "_")>-1) ObjectDelete (txt);
     }
  }

"MetaDriver:

The order system is glitchy !

Here we go again, I'm screwed. There are two terminals in the picture. On the main one (trading) the order is "listed" as a limit order, and on the investor's one it has been open for a long time:

And here's what the log says:

There's a fresh log in the trailer.

"Cured" again only by resetting the terminal. With the accompanying financial loss. :((

Files:
20131127_1.zip  203 kb

Zhunko:

I mean:

You should try giving it the source in Unicode. Then it will save it in unicode.

Studio has this behaviour.

I had it save the old source (which was in Ansi) in Unicode. OK, it's forgotten by now.

2013.11.28 02:13:55.221 FineClock\FineClock BTCUSD,H1 CExpertExecutor::ChartNext is not implemented yet

Will it be "implemented" ?

// I've been working on my multichart experts from 5 to 4, so I'm slowly porting them over... what if it's for nothing?

MetaDriver:

Will it be "implemented" ?

// I've been working on my multichart experts from 5 to 4, so I'm slowly porting them over... what if it's for nothing?

There will be. Chart work will be like in Five

stringo:

It will be. Chart work will be like in five
Hooray already. Thank you. (chuckles) I was really hoping for that.

MetaDriver:

Here we go again, I'm in trouble. There are two terminals in the picture. On the main one (trading) the order is "listed" as a limit order, and on the investor's one it has been open for a long time:

And here's what the log says:

There's a fresh log in the trailer.

"Cured" again only by resetting the terminal. With the accompanying financial loss. :((

Please put the incident in the service desk - there are a number of issues that are more convenient to talk about there - we will deal with it.

Alexander:
Please post the incident in the Service Desk - there are a number of questions that are more convenient to talk about there - we'll deal with it.

Should I copy all the pictures there too, or will a link to the posts in this thread suffice?

By the way, I'm in another incident right now:

Alexander:
Please put the incident in the service desk - there are a number of issues that are more convenient to talk about there - we will deal with it.

Sent a ticket.
// Order system mismatch. Errors, MetaTrader 4, Opened, Started: 2013.11.28 07:04, #896663

Reason: