MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 67

Evgeno:
Anyway never upgraded.... If you don't mind uploading the terminal folder in its entirety... or send it to xterno@bk.ru

Your log says: 2013.11.23 02:02:23 LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 547 is available

Restart terminal. The update will be downloaded. Restart the terminal again. Next it will ask for a change, allow it and it will restart itself again.

Renat:
Yes, the new versions of Mt4 are fully compatible with the old servers.

I don't know... I can't log in from the new build to any of my brokers ("No connection"/"Invalid account"), I'm fine with the old ones...

evillive:

I do not know ... I can't log in from the new build to any of my brokers ("No connection"/"Invalid account"), I'm fine with the old ones...

The broker's demo account logs in and everything works fine from the very first beta version (I didn't even need to configure anything), I was afraid to use the real one, I had to download and install another terminal.

ALXIMIKS:

I was afraid to use a demo account at the broker, I had to download and install another terminal.

I WOULD NOT LOG IN, NEITHER ON THE DEMO NOR ON THE REAL! I had to download and install another terminal, it didn't work for real or for demo version ... Finally, I had to buy terminal's copy of my terminal's old build and install it separately.

evillive:
NOT LOGGING IN, NOT ON DEMO OR REAL!!! I've been upgrading separately on purpose, I make a copy of the old terminal folder of the required terminal build that was logged in fine and upgrade, after upgrading no login, only to the demo methaqvot...

Don't get too excited, everything has worked, is working and will continue to work.

You just did something wrong by copying the files manually. You have been pointed out several times, so no need to repeat "it doesn't work". Just sort out the configuration.

Evgeno:
Never upgraded in the end.... If anyone has any problems, please post the entire terminal folder... or send it to xterno@bk.ru

Check the versions of other terminals installed, maybe there's a bug with the "friend-or-foe" system too and there's a surprise waiting for some of them :)

Renat:

Don't be angry, everything has worked, works and will continue to work.

You just did something wrong by manually copying the files. You've been pointed out several times, so no need to repeat "it's not working". Just sort out the configuration.

I added something there, then you deleted it, so my post doesn't make sense.

Of course I finally managed to log in after an hour of tinkering and dozens of restarts, but who gave you the right to erase files from my computer? I mean the expert set files disappeared after the update, the whole folder ./experts/presets disappeared...

Thank you, sorted out the download))))

But there's something wrong with the objects... z-position as the opposite goes)))) the cursor reacts to the object that is behind another ..... that is, if the button is placed before the rectangle, it actually does not work))) ZORDER tried different settings - has no effect)))) (terminal 547, ME 874)

I take it official testing has already started? Or is the testing taking place here?
Reason: