MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 66

Evgeno:
I don't know where to download the build... entered the server, opened an account, I got nothing.
If you read all correctly / looked at the pictures, everything was done as explained more than once in this thread. Read the log - it says the update is downloaded. Restart the terminal, allow it to make changes. It will restart itself and there you have the latest build.

artmedia70:
If you've read it all correctly/seen the pictures, you've done it all as explained more than once in this thread. Read the logbook - it says the update is downloaded. Restart the terminal, allow changes to be made. It will restart itself and there you have the latest build.

2013.11.23 02:02:23 LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 547 is available
The thing is that LiveUpdate doesn't happen (like it should automatically)... can it be forced to start?

I see... LiveUpdate.exe is missing... can you download it somewhere? )))

Evgeno:
The thing is that LiveUpdate doesn't happen (like it should automatically)... Is there a way to force it to start?

All updates are now in the background. No visible LiveUpdate where you have to press buttons.

Evgeno:
I see... LiveUpdate.exe is missing... can you download it somewhere? )))
After connecting to the server and opening an account, you need to restart the terminal in order for LiveUpdate to run.

Evgeno:
The thing is that LiveUpdate doesn't happen (like it should automatically)... Is there a way to force it to start?

Reset terminal

evillive:

Who says you can work at brokers from the beta??? Only the demo server of the developers so far )

I say - It works without any problems. At least no worse than on the developers server.

You will have to update periodically from the developers' server, though.

Interesting:

I say - It works without any problems. At least no worse than on the developers' server.

You will have to update periodically from the developers' server, though.

Yes, the new versions of Mt4 are fully compatible with the old servers.

I had the wrong terminal upgraded yesterday. I switched the "unnecessary" terminal to MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test and upgraded the other, "necessary" one. As the result now my demo account is in 509 build and is not going to upgrade.

Never upgraded in the end.... If anyone has any problems, please post the entire terminal folder... or send it to xterno@bk.ru
Reason: