MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 10

Who does not react, the terminal or the broker?

shelandr:

Advisor is triggered (sound plays) = position is not closed. Stop Loss does not work either.

I manually click - no reaction. Terminal does not react at all. One minute goes by and everything is OK and position is closing... But profits have already gone...

It has already gone:

I have a suspicion that my broker (Alpari) sometimes slows down the closing and opening of a position. (as from the adviser and from a terminal MT4.)

And on time of the order of 1 minute. Especially in the period of strong price movements.

sergeev: You just have to try.

----

Are you describing the situation on a real or demo account? On a real account... The situation has happened more than once... I called the broker, he says it's normal.

Sometimes the message comes back: "No liquidity," I get it. But sometimes it just hangs up. It's the latter that bothers me.

i_logic:
More precisely, who isn't responding, the terminal or the broker?

How can I know - I want to get a tool for this diagnosis...

That's why I need the word composition from the server... so I can determine who the source is...

I got the wrong idea about the software. That's why I came here. Especially since Renat assured me that the server is fast.

shelandr:

How can I know - I want a tool for this diagnosis...

For that I need the composition of the word from the server...then I would be able to determine who is the source...

When hangs for one minute, does the terminal respond to button presses, window moves, attempts to close windows? Or the windows turn white and "MetaTrader 4 (not responding)" is written in the title bar of the main window

shelandr:

That's why I need the composition of the word from the server...then I would be able to determine who the source is...

It's easier to download a terminal from another broker, install it and try it there. It will be clear at once who is slowing down - the computer or the broker.

I hope you run the terminal on a local machine and not on that $8 virtual machine you mentioned?

i_logic:
When a hang-up occurs for one minute, does the terminal respond to button presses, window moves, attempts to close windows? Or windows are coloured white and "MetaTrader 4 (not responding)" is written in the title bar of the main window.
At this point the terminal does not respond to any keystrokes-tried.

shelandr:
At this point the terminal is not responding to any clicks-tried it.

More clarifying questions:

- What is the configuration of the computer

- Is an antivirus installed?

i_logic:
I hope that the terminal is run on your local machine and not in that $8 virtual machine you mentioned?

on local... In UPU, the robot works steadily and if you don't control it visually, you won't know when a position has closed. The same effect is seen there.

It makes no difference.

Well, in fact, change your account at your broker to one with an execution type other than Instant Executon
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5
Reason: