For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 22

Mathemat:

It's trolling, by the way. No need to troll.

I'm deleting the picture as almost all the information has been deleted.

What kind of info do you want?
How about you give it to them in cash?
To the IRS?
You asked for "withdrawals" - you can see the withdrawals.
You can see the date of the last transaction.
You can see the number of trades.
The dynamics of the account on the chart and the order of digits of the profit (10 -> 19) can be seen.
All trades are closed (equity=balance).

No, I'm restoring the picture, all according to the rules. (You have the right and on your conscience if you want to ban me).

Profitov:

I personally like the schedule and it does not matter whether it was $400 or $40,000, the main thing is that the man managed to do it and you can do it if you want to.

It is not important. It is more important that there is one for every month (they do not let you see it, they delete it). And those who like to count other people's money, let them count kopecks.

MATR0SKIN: What kind of information do you want?

Why don't you just give it to them in cash?
To the IRS?

That's trolling, too.

Stop trolling. Just post the information without getting personal. All right?

Mathemat:

That's trolling, too.

Stop trolling. Just post the information without getting personal. All right?

I see!
If you have time, please flip through to see exactly who initiated and took the first step towards the latest "crossing the line". I like to follow the rules, but it is annoying when they are not followed (moreover, provoked) by those who should be leading by example (at least in light of more experience)

MATR0SKIN:

I see!
If you have time, please flip through to see exactly who initiated and took the first step to the latest "crossing the line". I like to follow the rules, but it's annoying when they are not followed (moreover, provoked) by those who should be leading by example (at least in light of more experience)

Oh, come on. It really is all beautiful. 5+. Other people's success causes trolling. According to the laws of "formal logic" you're guilty of trolling.

Nowhere is it stipulated that you can only show troll stats. They're all welcome in any thread.

DJDJ22:

Oh, come on. It really is all beautiful. 5+. Other people's success causes trolling. According to the laws of "formal logic" you're guilty of trolling.

Nowhere is it stipulated that you can only show troll stats. They're all welcome in any thread.

If I was attacked by some real earners from whom I take as an example, trying as a beginner to adopt their knowledge and experience, it would only bring me joy. But this...
Although I believe that this branch 100% should not be taken seriously - after all, it's all subjective.

DJDJ22:

Other people's success causes trolling.

Profitable state trolling? Strange logic isn't it?

TheXpert:
Profitable state trolling? Strange logic no?

Were there any unprofitable ones?

MATR0SKIN:

There's an ironclad logic to it:

1. Not taken off = a demoman.
2. Took it off, but painted over it = pennies.
3. Removed painted over = pennies
4. Revealed that it's not a cent = photoshop
5. Gave investment password = something else will come up

And so on. There is a lot of rottenness in people. But it is not surprising, there's the person demanding "withdrawal" since 2008, but he has nothing to show.

For gouramis, go to the euro zone. There's a lot of new ones out there, and I'm learning.

I agree. It comes to mind:

If you're too fond of women,
♪ Look for the flaws in a woman's charms ♪
♪ It'll make things so much easier ♪
♪ A girl who's slender, we'll say, "Powers!" ♪

♪ A smart girl we'll call ugly ♪
♪ A kind girl, we'll say she's a madwoman ♪
"Softly, she's a sticky one.
"A stern one is a mean one.

¶ call the flirty one a whore ¶
¶ say cheerful, she's a fly ¶
¶ chubby, she'll soon burst with fat ¶
♪ And the generous one's a spender ♪

And the thrifty one? - We'll baptise her as a miser!
If she's small? - She's as tall as a fig!

If she's tall? -Then the big one!

Strategy Tester Report

SymbolEURJPY (Euro vs Japanese Yen)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2013.01.02 09:00 - 2013.10.25 23:59 (2013.01.01 - 2013.10.26)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersInfoRenko="~~~~ Renco chart management parameters ~~~"; BoxSizeRn0=20; BoxSizeRn1=0; BoxSizeRn2=0; BoxSize="20;45;80"; InfoTrade="~~~~ Order management parameters ~~~"; Lots=0.1; Slippage=10; TP1=0; TP2=0; SL=50; StopSL=60; OffsetOrder=25; SystemSL=true; InfoReCount="~~~~ Control parameters for closing orders ~~~"; CloseFrame=0; RnCSARStep=0.03; RnCSARStop=4; InfoRn0Count="~~~~ First TF parameters ~~~"; Rn0EMAFast=8; Rn0DSSFast=13; Rn0EMASlow=15; Rn0DSSSlow=30; Rn0UpFast=60; Rn0DnFast=40; Rn0UpSlow=90; Rn0DnSlow=10; InfoRn1Count="~~~~ Second TF Parameters ~~"; Rn1SARStep=0.03; Rn1AlertLevel=0.05; Rn1DrivePeriod=8; InfoRn2Count="~~~~ Parameters of the third TF ~~"; Rn2SARStep=0.03; Rn2AlertLevel=0.05; Rn2DrivePeriod=8; AutoSetup=true;
Bars in history306983Modelled ticks14654267Simulation quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0
Initial deposit10000.00
Net profit787.25Total profit4600.13Total loss-3812.88
Profitability1.21Expected payoff0.72
Absolute drawdown37.44Maximum drawdown309.98 (2.83%)Relative drawdown2.83% (309.98)
Total trades1101Short positions (% win)538 (23.05%)Long positions (% win)563 (29.13%)
Profitable trades (% of all)288 (26.16%)Loss trades (% of all)813 (73.84%)
Largestprofitable trade177.25losing deal-5.31
Averageprofitable deal15.97Deal loss-4.69
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)7 (77.47)Continuous losses (loss)19 (-95.16)
Maximumcontinuous profits (number of wins)219.65 (3)Continuous loss (number of losses)-95.16 (19)
Averagecontinuous winnings1Continuous loss4

One of the options for testing the EA - there are three four more strategies in development - they are refined and installed on demo for preliminary debugging.

Reason: