Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 14

artmedia70:
I'd like to see a standard tool, not a crutch...
Of course! But for now, in the absence of them, it's fine!

Can you please tell me if and where to download the new MT5 which has a full-fledged new MQL4 compiler and editor?

Renat:
It will be soon. For tests and market with one product has been opened. In a few days we will start closed beta testing on a limited number of traders.

Good afternoon, I would love to participate!

YuraZ:

Good afternoon, I would love to participate!

We will start next week, everything is ready.

peterkonow:
Can you please tell me if and where you can download the new MT5 which has a full-fledged new MQL4 compiler and editor?

Download it from: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe

Renat:
We will start next week, everything is ready.

Good news! ... I will be able to actively participate after some absence from the forum

In general, a great idea to move mt4 towards mt5

At one time I was testing the betta version of MT5 ...

if this release can be used

the first error has already been sent via the forum 'servicedex' www.MQL5.com

Thanks for the link, but I have downloaded and installed new MT5, but I didn't find new MQL4 compiler in it, only the usual MQL5 compiler, which does not accept my Expert Advisor accepted by separately downloaded MQL4 IDE compiler. Please, tell me, how can I switch between the compilers in this new MT5? Or have I got it wrong?

peterkonow:
Thanks for the link, but I've downloaded and installed new MT5, but I've found no compiler for new MQL4 in it, only the usual MQL5 compiler, which does not accept my Expert Advisor accepted by separately downloaded MQL4 IDE compiler. Please, tell me, how can I switch between the compilers in this new MT5? Or have I got it wrong?

understands

But not so much yet.

Sorry, the left page has the MQL4 compiler and the right page has the MQL4 IDE, but the downloaded MT5 (from the link above) has the MQL5 compiler, then where is the MQL4 IDE compiler in it?
Reason: