What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 50

VOLDEMAR: Anyway if I was a bad broker I would definitely do so ....

"That's the kind of naughty dreams you have" )))

VOLDEMAR:

Advisor does all operations only when a new bar appears ... The broker sees the time of activity on the account ... That is all ...

Anyway if I was a bad broker I would do exactly that ....

And a "good" broker just increases the spread and slip, which makes you lose the desire to enter the market. Your broker saves his clients from unnecessary costs and doesn't make any money himself from the interruption.

MetaDriver:

You can even try to make money on this pop (on ECN-STP with matchmaking):

1. A few (miles) seconds before a large bar opens, place two large counter limits on the spread boundaries

2. You eat the difference between the bid and ask, minus the commission in your pocket.

Giving, if anything.....

;)

Can you suggest a broker like this on MT4-5))))))

alex_r:

Can you suggest such a broker on mt4-5))))))

Here we go. First his broker, then his advisor... then...

How about transferring the money at once?

;)

MetaDriver:

Here we go. First his broker, then his advisor... then...

Why don't we just transfer the money at once?

;)

i don't need your money, i don't need your advisors either. There are simply no such brokers with MT4-5 in forex that give spreads to trade))))

alex_r:
I don't need your money, I don't need your advisers either. There are simply no such brokers with MT4-5 in forex that give spreads to trade))))

You stubborn...

Here, admire, two counter limiters inside the spread. RoboForex ECN MT5:

--

PS. On the real both limiters would have trimmed (reduced) the spread.

Welcome to the world of liquidity providers.

I do not have to worry about the spread, it can be done with anyone, but the buy limit is triggered by the ask, and the sell limit is the bid-)))) what the fuck is the spread, let's go to the sme or the rush, as a last resort. If there were such a forex kitchens, i would not have spent a day in the dorman.

you see the bid on the picture has already gone below the limit and it has not yet been fulfilled))) tantrum

alex_r:

I do not have to worry about the spread, it can be done with anyone, but the buy limit is triggered by the ask, and the sell limit is the bid-)))) what the fuck is the spread, let's go to the sme or the rush, as a last resort. If there were such a forex kitchens, i would not have spent a day in the dorman.

you see the bid on the picture has already gone below the limit and it has not yet been fulfilled))) tantrum

You got it wrong: Buy Limit is executed under the ask (cross downwards) and therefore it is not executed. Correspondingly, Sell Limit is executed by bid (crossing from bottom to top). So everything on the screenshot is normal.

Scriptong:
A little wrong: Buy Limit is executed on the ak (crossing from top to bottom), that's why it was not executed. Correspondingly, Sell Limit is executed by bid (crossing from bottom to top). So, everything is normal in this screenshot.
The BuyLimit should have influenced the Bid price on ECN.

alex_r:

I do not have to worry about the spread, it can be done with anyone, but the buy limit is triggered by the ask, and the sell limit is the bid-)))) what the fuck is the spread, let's go to the sme or the rush, as a last resort. If there were such a forex kitchens, I would not keep money in the dorman for a day.

you have a bid on the picture that has already run below the limit and it has not yet been executed)))) tantrum

Where did you put your next post? :) Change your mind about sharing the bot? Probably went to RoboForex to trade the spread? )))

Take your time, as it turns out, there's no matching there. (i.e. there's no ECN there, just an STP called "ECN").

Real ECNs with matchmaking are on FXOPEN and GKFX (MT4), you can also trade the spread there...... when the spread is wider than the commission....

... What a life... wide spread - bad.... narrow spread - bad again.....

;-)

Reason: