Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 771

Anybody know for sure, manually dragging sl or tp will generate OnChartEvent event ???
Just weekend ((
And the tester is a heartless infestation...

ALXIMIKS:
Can anyone tell me for sure if manual drag and drop or tp gives OnChartEvent event generation ???
Just weekend ((
And the tester is a heartless infestation...

OnChartEvent() works during the weekend

Now it's Sunday, seven in the morning.

So it's possible to check the event generation.

what is lb ?

I didn't denyOnChartEvent at the weekend.
Said I couldn't check whether or not events were generated when manually dragging SL or TP.
And in visual mode in EA it did not work withOnChartEvent(does not print anything)

void OnChartEvent(const int id,         // идентификатор события  
                  const long& lparam,   // параметр события типа long
                  const double& dparam, // параметр события типа double
                  const string& sparam)  // параметр события типа string
{
   Print(EnumToString(ENUM_CHART_EVENT(id)));
}

How can I programmatically set the time on my computer to the nearest 1 second?

ALXIMIKS:

what is lb ?

I didn't deny OnChartEvent at the weekend.
I was saying that I can't check the generation or absence of events when dragging SL or TP manually.
And in visual mode in EA it did not work withOnChartEvent(does not print anything)

Well, I meant that the events are captured without ticks. But about the event of dragging levels with mouse without ticks - you need to experiment-try.

lb is an "abbreviation" for LotsBalance - so it was clearer to the person who asked to do it.

Can anyone tell me how to determine whether a laptop is running on battery or mains power?

There is a laptop, used as a server. Sometimes the power goes out where it's standing, and somehow the power supply has failed. Usually, I find out about the fault when it is already switched off and unavailable. I would like to make it so that if it goes on battery power, it somehow lets me know about it (e.g. by sending a message).

The first link of a search engine query should help... Google

Not found. The first link is about how to calibrate the battery, the other links (on the first page) are about laptop repair or battery operation. I'm interested in something like accessing the API of the operating system, by which a program (e.g. an EA) can get information about the power supply.

zdd:

Can anyone tell me how to determine whether a laptop is running on battery or mains power?

There is a laptop, used as a server. Sometimes the power goes out where it's standing, and somehow the power supply has failed. Usually, I find out about the fault when it is already switched off and unavailable. I would like to make it so that if it goes on battery power, it somehow lets me know about it (e.g. by sending a message).

Startfrom here

TheXpert:
Start here.
This looks like the right one! Thank you. (chuckles)
Reason: