Avalanche - page 306

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

We're not mowing yet. But we are getting ready. Hence my question. :)

Can you tell me where to read it, since it's already been discussed? Searching didn't help me. Must have searched by the wrong words.

This question has been raised many times in different formulations and there is no satisfactory solution. The point is that there can be many reasons for the lack of connection and the set of solutions is limited. In addition, it is not possible to search for servers programmatically (as you can do interactively with a mouse). Personally, I can only see a way out by using strategies that allow loss of connectivity.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search/?keyword=%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

khorosh писал(а) >>
And my youngest grandson says the same :-))).

What does the eldest one say?

khorosh >>:
Я, честно, не знаю. Если связи не будет более 15м, я вижу только такой вариант. Советник будет параллельно установлен на демо-счёте другого ДЦ и по его сигналам буду отдавать приказы дилеру по телефону.

And if the connection fails due to no fault of the DC, I have a backup GPRS connection for that. And if the power goes out, I have a UPS with a car battery connected.

So if there is an earthquake or some other natural disaster, then yes:-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>

Can you explain why, it's not clear to me.

All right, let it be "I think so" :) (I no longer have the "unspoiled lots" option, so I can't attach and compare the two trades with the same lots).

Isn't it a lot build-up scheme?

For me - "numerical example" :), explaining the essence of "trailing stop - Avalanche" :)

I suggest a compromise - you are right ;)

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

We're not mowing yet. But we are getting ready. Hence my question. :)

Can you tell me where to read it, since it's already been discussed? Searching didn't help me. I must have searched by the wrong words.

On the word "rip".

1. Disconnections 2009-02-14 02:13:19

A lot of useful information on the issue of gaps etc. can be found in Bagadul's history data analysis script https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8039 (if

someone will need it).

khorosh писал(а) >>
And eldest granddaughter is getting married soon, she lives in Germany.

>> Wo!

Anyone you could have imagined behind that nickname, but not a respectable grandfather. )) I'm surprised!

You should have told us your patronymic then. We're Yura, Yura....

Well, if it's not a secret. ))

lasso >>:

Во!!

Кого угодно мог представить за этим ником, но только не солидного дедушку. )) Удивлен!

Вы бы тогда нам ваше Отчество сказали. О то мы: Юра, Юра....

Ну, если не секрет конечно. ))

A patronymic is not necessary. In the West, they do without it.

SergNF >>:

Ну хорошо пусть будет "Мне так кажется" :) (У меня уже не осталось варианта с "неиспорченными лотами", поэтому приложить и сравнить два варианта сделок с одинаковыми лотами не могу).

Для меня - "численный пример" :), объясняющий суть "трейлингстопа - Лавина" :)

Предлагаю компромисс - Вы правы ;)

You think Avalanche is a trailblazer :-))) Debatable opinion:-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>
You think the Avalanche is a trailblazer:-)))

Yes.

Debatable opinion :-)))

No argument :)

Greetings. Previously posted tests with an avalanche-shifter-chequerboard martin. Maximum number of flips is 2. Now I look at the history from 01.01.2009 till today without increasing a lot. Below are the results based on the Hypurga indicator. Knowing trader's nature to add profitable and cut unprofitable deals on history, I was testing objectively where there was a dispute of a few pips, so I set unprofitable deal, which was also a few pips bigger than on history, and profitable deals on the reverse. I don't have a trader, I don't know what would happen to them.

My point is... What I want to ask you is whether I should add some profit to my account or not. And the second question, what do you think of testing results?

Reason: