Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 774

I tried itbutit doesn't openin 2 currencies.

evillive:
The price is there, the pending order at that price has disappeared, and the market order at that price has appeared. Also, sometimes an entry appears in the comment, something like "from ticket xxx", where xxx is the ticket number of the pending order.
Yep, got it. Thanks.

int i;
ArraySetAsSeries(ExtMacdBuffer,true);
ArraySetAsSeries(Value,true);
for(i=0;;i++)
ExtMacdBuffer[i]=iMA(NULL,0,InpFastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-
                 iMA(NULL,0,InpSlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
ArrayCopy(Value,ExtMacdBuffer,0,0,WHOLE_ARRAY);

Good evening everyone, Help me out, I want to copy data fromExtMacdBuffer[] array which is the difference between short and long EMA value into Value [] array, I wrote above and nothing happens, what is missing? Maybe it's not correct at all?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Megagrider:
Here you can see everything (look at the end itself).
Try equality if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)=70 || iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,1)=70) one of two values if equal then ....

Pokrov:
Try equality putting if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)=70 || iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,1)=70) one of the two values if equal then ....
Did you read the cards or did you read coffee grounds?

It's not working... :(

Megagrider:
It's not working... :(
It shouldn't work either. You have to think before you try. I saw your question, but didn't notice any errors, that's why I didn't say anything. Try to assign values to RSI variables and put them in comments for clarity. And use these variables in condition checking.

AlexeyVik:
And it shouldn't work. You have to think before you try it. I saw your question, but I didn't notice any errors, that's why I didn't say anything. Try to assign RSI values to variables and put them in the comment for clarity. And use these variables in condition checks.
I don't know why I said it wrong, it's because I lacked technical preparation, but the signal reaches 70, it works, not above 70, maybe you should write equality == , but not = , that's a mistake, I agree. And instead of reasoning about coffee and maps you'd better help with the arrays.

The variables will be displayed in the chart commentary and you will be able to see how they change. And the indicator value can be equal to the set value so rarely that you will be waiting for this event. So it was originally written correctly, if the first bar is below < 70 and the zero bar is above/equal to >=, then a crossover has occurred.

I.e. is it written correctly, but it doesn't work?

And why is this condition quite rare?

If we TRANSLATE the value of 70 -- obviously the value on the PREVIOUS bar is less than 70 and the value on the CURRENT bar is higher.

Or am I missing something?

About the variables -- I put the RSI indicator on the chart during testing and it shows the current value perfectly.

So, there is a crossover, but no pulse.

Is it a glitch/malfunction of MT4?

Reason: