Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 478

which bar is bullish and which is not..... if the close above the open is a bullish bar or if the close occurs in the upper third of a bar then it is bullish

Zver4991:
which bar is bullish and which is not..... if the close above the open is a bullish bar or if the close occurs in the upper third of a bar then it is bullish
A bullish bar is a bar where the open price is less than the close price.

borilunad:
Thanks, Artyom! I thought I'd write you in private so as not to "tease the geese"!
Yeah, and my flies don't feel sorry for me...

I'm sick of explaining to everyone how to set up a new terminal, why an indicator downloaded from the Internet does not work, and why there are no EAs in the Navigator. I already wrote an article and made pictures at .............. How do I get people to read it?

I have already written an article and made pictures, how do I get people to read?

artmedia70:
Yeah, and you don't feel sorry for my flies...
You don't have to feel sorry for them! You take care of your pussycat!

borilunad:
Don't feel sorry for them! You take care of your pussycat!
I hate cats! I have a cat!

artmedia70:
I hate cats! I have a CAT!!!

Yeah... You're screaming at all hours of the day here too. ))

tol64:

Yeah... You shout at all hours of the day here too. ))
Anatoly, but I also have a cat and sometimes sleep with it too. Really, we don't hate cats yet.

artmedia70:
I hate cats! I have a CAT!!!
Not very noticeable! What's worse than cats?

tara:
Anatole, but I have a cat too and I sometimes sleep with him too. We both don't hate cats yet, though.

Honestly, I don't understand what your personal relationship with your cat and your relationship with him has to do with cats. )))
Reason: