Dependency statistics in quotes (information theory, correlation and other feature selection methods) - page 34

C-4, off-topic.

It is doubtful that Frodo has anything to do with Multipoints. That takes clarity of mind, which Frodo doesn't have. He has some mush of mash-ups and derivatives along with multi-currency analysis, derivative velocities and other nonsense.

...:

Please introduce me to the proof of the return of incremental moduli, and even before that to the meaning of the study of these moduli, or ask questions in TA terminology (you seem to have it in your possession). We will understand each other quicker.

I do not have a strict mathematical proof of course, but nevertheless I suppose you do not have this proof either, that TA is described strictly by mathematical methods and models.

You have no proof in formulas of TA consistency, you have only results that say it is consistent, only by experience.

Creation had at one time only imperial proofs, he had no mate proofs or causality. But he didn't need them, he didn't need to understand WHY a stat advantage pops up, in order to use that advantage and pull it by the ears, strengthening it, but at the same time making it rare . But he solved that too, he solved the problem of rarity by getting that increased probability not for rare moments, but for the here and now. Actually the problem of rarity is what the man who wrote about combinatorics in the parallel thread about doughnuts was trying to solve.

Here is this property USED posts on this page, he said that he used combinatorics to solve the problem of rarity.

And in general the problems are two: 1 - gaining statprivacy and its enhancement (pulling) by increasing advantage

2- getting a lot more of these moments.

C-4:
Hello Frodo!!! We've been waiting for you.

Wrong. Surprised:)

alexeymosc:
You've made a mess of the topic, you could say.
Well, yes, a little off-topic :(

Mathemat:

C-4, off-topic.

It is doubtful that Frodo has anything to do with Multipoints. That takes clarity of mind, which Frodo doesn't have. He has some mush of mash-ups and derivatives along with multi-currency analysis, derivative velocities and other nonsense.

Time will tell. As they say, it is better to be overzealous than underzealous. For example, the same reposts are being made in different threads. The question is why? - Very suspicious. But you're right. I've become nervous, suspicious. F agents seem to be everywhere. By the way, did it ever occur to you that the one whose name isn't being spoken also evolved? And he himself, if you recall, kept talking about SB and other ambiguous topics. No, it's not that simple, it's not all that simple....

C-4:

Time will tell. As they say: better safe than sorry. For example, the same posts are reposted in different threads. The question is why? - Very suspicious. But you're right. I've become nervous, suspicious. F agents seem to be everywhere. By the way, did it ever occur to you that the one whose name isn't being spoken also evolved? And he himself, if you recall, kept talking about SB and other ambiguous topics. No, it's not that simple, it's not all that simple....

If you knew the Multipoints, you would never confuse anyone with them. Collective members have never thought in terms of theoretical belief. Perhaps that's why any "random" rows showed stable equities;)

You've got a period of wars going on here, conspiracies being uncovered... The topic starter is worried about getting screwed over. Meanwhile, I, for one, wanted to understand his conclusions.

"I don't know which TFs are more noisy..."

Alexei, what is the physical meaning of noise on the chart? Can you describe the nature of it? On any chart, if it is not difficult, can you show where the noise is?

On the fingers, in general, so that I can understand, if possible.

Hmmm ) new adequate people on the forum. For once!

...: The topic is worried that he spoiled the topic. Meanwhile, I, for example, wanted to understand his conclusions.

"I don't know which TFs are more noisy..."

Alexey, what is the physical meaning of noise on the chart? Can you describe its nature? On any chart, if not difficult, show me where this noise is?

On the fingers, in general, so I can understand, if I may.

alexeymosc, that's a question for you, not me.

TheXpert: Hmm ) new adequate people on the forum. For goodness sake!

Yes, that's what's interesting.

...:

Alexei, what is the physical meaning of the noise in the graph? Can you describe the nature of it? On any graph, if you don't mind, can you show me where the noise is?

On your fingers, in general, so I can understand, if I may.

Well, it's quite easy and simple - let's have a regression model that is plotted against price, e.g. EURUSD H1. There are regression deviations from the price at time t. These deviations are noise.

And what is it for? An interesting question!

When analyzing this noise, we can select such regression models that more accurately represent the initial price series.

This noise can be traded - a position can be opened when the price deviates from the regression line at a distance greater than a critical value.

etc.

Demi:

There are regression deviations from the price at time t. These deviations are the noise.

That's the calculation of such and such an answer to the question. There is no noise.

Noise is the difference between the quotes in the terminal and the quotes from the supplier. And a clear out-of-market.

There is no other noise.

Reason: