Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 216

solnce600:
Am I correct in assuming that the logic has to do with the correct placement of FIGURE brackets?

And with them, too. Although there is also illogic. But it is better to keep silent about it for the time being. I'm going to go crazy.

Vinin:

And with them too. Although there is also anti-logic. But it's best not to talk about it yet. It's gonna blow your mind.
Thank you. It's getting warmer.....

solnce600:
Thanks. Getting warmer.....

The entire logic of an EA's behaviour can be divided into logical blocks, which, depending on the conditions, are either executed or not.

For now, understand that such a block can be a number of strings enclosed in curly braces:

If (condition) {if the condition is true, the block enclosed in those braces is executed}

Otherwise {if the condition above is not true, the block enclosed in those braces is executed}

If there are no curly brackets after the condition, the block executed when the condition is true is a single line immediately after the condition:

If (condition) This line is executed

Otherwise this line is satisfied.

In my examples If is if, Otherwise is else

artmedia70:

The entire logic of an EA's behaviour can be divided into logical blocks, which, depending on the conditions, are either executed or not.

For now, understand that such a block can be a number of strings enclosed in curly braces:

If (condition) {if the condition is true, the block enclosed in those braces is executed}

Otherwise {if the condition above is not true, the block enclosed in those braces is executed}

If there are no curly brackets after the condition, the block executed when the condition is true is a single line immediately after the condition:

If (condition) This line is executed

Otherwise this line is executed.

In my examples If is if, Otherwise is else

Thank you.

I'm sorry but I'll hear my answer to the question posed.

can anyone give a clear answer!!! Tech-analysis + martin

I searched the entire net but could not find an answer if anyone has any information please let me know.

Somebody can give a good answer!!! Tech-analysis + martin

I googled the entire net and did not find a clear answer if someone has some info please send me the link.

Is it possible with the " ArrayMaximum" function, to calculate the nearest maximum of the custom indicator?

Or do I need other functions for that?

I tried it this way:

double val=iCustom(NULL, 0, "EMAF",0,0,i);
double val_1=iCustom(NULL, 0, "EMAF",0,0,i-1);
signal=val-val_1;
for (i=signal; i>0;i++)
{
Alert("signal=",signal);
}
It doesn't work. Gurus, can you tell me how to do this?

FEAR:

I'm sorry but I'll hear my answer to the question posed.

can anyone give a clear answer!!! Tech-analysis + martin

I searched the entire net but could not find an answer if anyone has any information please let me know.

Somebody can give a good answer!!! Tech-analysis + martin

I googled the entire net but could not find a clear answer if someone has the info please send me the link.

Excuse me, but where in your "question" the question itself? ( I didn't see a single question mark )

and not everyone here is as wonderful a psychic as you think ......

And if you want something, please try to describe what you are looking for in details, not how and where you are looking for it wrongly - because in essence it is a mystical human thing to everyone ...........

Forexman77:

Is it possible with the " ArrayMaximum" function, to calculate the nearest maximum of the custom indicator?

Or do I need other functions for that?

I tried it this way:

It doesn't work. Gurus, can you tell me how to do this?

for (i=2; i<nBars; i++) {                    
      double a=iCustom(NULL, 0, "EMAF",0,0,i+1);
      double b=iCustom(NULL, 0, "EMAF",0,0,i);
      double c=iCustom(NULL, 0, "EMAF",0,0,i-1);
      if ((a-b)*(b-c)<0) {
         if (b<c) {                                
            // Нашли донышко
            }
         if (b>c) {                           
            // Нашли пичок
            }
         }
      }   
To search in the EA. NOT in an indicator.

ALXIMIKS:

Excuse me, but where in your "question" is the question itself? ( I don't see any question marks )

and not everyone here is as perfect a psychic as you think ......

And if you need something, please try to describe what you are looking for in detail, and not how and where you are looking inaccurately - because it is essentially hisistic human everything by ...........

My question is who has info on how Tech-Analysis+Martin behaves

artmedia70:

Trying to call Alert to check, nothing comes out. The thing is that my indicator has not changed for the last three bars. I set it up to cut off false movements.

For example, when I see growth it goes up, but if the next movements occur within the specified filter it does not change and moves strictly horizontally. Nebhodhimosti before the indicator flat, compare the last two values and determine the trend. If you want I can send you the code.

Reason: