Moderation in the marketplace - page 5

Novikov:

"smiley face - holding my head."

Buy anything without reading the instructions? That's too much of a luxury to allow! FREE versions - maybe they are. Try it, it doesn't work, then read the manual.

Well, if you've bought one and haven't read the manual and nothing works, you should go back and read the manual and recommendations, and then make your claims and ask questions!

The flat you live in has instructions, let alone toilet paper instructions on an A4 sheet, have you read them? I've seen them but not read them ...

Novikov:

Why this strange reasoning? One and the same indicator may be interpreted by each user differently - "to" or "from", to "bounce" or "breakout", etc.

Or do you think that the buyer pays money for a picture of the indicator without even going into the essence of what is written?

The indicator has not appeared on the chart, but it "drew" a message in the journal that certain quotes are missing, which the moderator has not even paid attention to!

At least it was written in black and white in the instruction, verbatim: "Make sure that all 28 currency pairs containing 8 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD, JPY) are present in the Market Watch window".

I think the answer "the indicator doesn't draw" is useless, uninformative and not correct! I, like everyone here, am not a psychic!

Notifications are written in the log mainly for developers, not for users, users read the information mainly from the main window and they do not have to be psychics and look where the log or expert events are.

If a certain quote is missing, the indicator should display this message in the main window and notify the user about it, because it is important information, not to write in the middle of nowhere

Novikov:
What did the moderator tell me that I didn't understand? And you shouldn't judge someone who is incompetent by his own judgement! It does not suit you.

Alternatively -- you could get offended at everyone -- the moderator is bad incompetent -- the forumers who don't agree with you don't understand anything.

The result is there and it hasn't changed yet -- your product isn't published.

Novikov:
So that's how it is? Really? In my opinion, this means only one thing - the moderator is not competent and before testing he didn't even bother to read the recommendations, the description of what is required for the correct operation of the indicator, namely, the presence of 28 currency pairs!
What to read the recommendations, they have to be, no need to blame your lack of competence, on me and the moderator. I told you to post the description, recommendations for an indicator, so it would be clear what we're talking about

Novikov:

Why this strange reasoning? One and the same indicator may be interpreted by each user differently - "to" or "from", to "bounce" or "breakout", etc.

Or do you think that the buyer pays money for a picture of the indicator without even going into the essence of what is written?

The indicator has not appeared on the chart, but it "drew" a message in the journal that certain quotes are missing, which the moderator has not even paid attention to!

At least it was written in black and white in the instructions, verbatim: "Make sure that all 28 currency pairs containing 8 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD, JPY) are present in the Market Watch window".

I think the answer "the indicator doesn't draw" is useless, uninformative and not correct! I, like everyone here, am not a psychic!

You probably do not know, but some brokerage companies do not provide all 28 combinations of the specified currencies :) Take it into account in the indicator :)

You've got a lot of nerve. So many people have already said roughly the same thing...

Look at all these recommendations from another perspective: the more the software tells the user yourself, the less users will pester you with "dumb" questions. The manual is the last thing to read. At best, most will read a general description of the program. And they are more likely to ask you questions, because it's easier that way. Why would you waste your precious time answering the same questions over and over again (even if the answer is a crude "RTFM")? Time spent on intelligent design of the mechanisms of communication between the program and the user and their implementation will ultimately prove to be much less.

And isn't it a cool challenge to one's programming beginnings? To write a program which embraces the "stupidity" of users to the maximum? Isn't it the romance of the craft, isn't it the chance to make this damn imperfect world a bit "right"? :)

In general, I must say that sometimes comments from moderators are for the good of the product.

But for God's sake let them say what they do not like, so that the seller could take effective measures, otherwise it turns out that we all have to be clairvoyants

PP By the way can not embrace all the"stupidity" of users?- it is infinite.

stenrobot:

In general, I must say that sometimes comments from moderators are for the good of the product.

But for God's sake let them say what they do not like, so that the seller could take effective measures, otherwise it turns out that we all have to be clairvoyants

The funny thing is that he does not want to be a psychic, and we just have to be.

stenrobot:

But for God's sake let them say what they do not like, so that the seller could take effective measures, otherwise it turns out that we all have to be clairvoyants.

At least you moderator said that it does not draw anything, as I understand it, nothing, no information of the indicator, no warnings of errors, etc. How can a moderator guess what your problem is, please explain?

As you can see he put the indicator on the chart, but nothing has been drawn, how would he know what the problem is or what he should write to you? You should put yourself in the moderator's shoes, you have run the program with no results, what would you write to the programmer?

Alexey:
The funny thing is he doesn't want to be a psychic and we just have to be.

Who, I don't want to bea psychic!?

I really want to bea psychic, but sometimes I just can't.

Can you tell me how it works for you?

Is it working?

Reason: