Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1161

Alexey Viktorov:
It only deals with orders and I need the whole thing. Time series and indicators and other incompatibilities.

Александр:
It only deals with orders and I need the whole thing. Time series and indicators and other incompatibilities.

And your mother does not allow to see other works of this author? I have not looked this library carefully. I haven't looked at it, as I don't need it, but I have seen many discussions of his works.

Alexey Viktorov:

Doesn't your mother allow you to look at other works by this author? Yes, and this library needs a closer look. I haven't looked, because I don't need to, but I've seen a lot of discussion of his work.

Watched and used. It's not ALL there.

Сергей:

Guys, there's a problem that I don't understand.

If I add this line to the code

if ((MARast<(Rast*Point))&&(MARast>(-Rast*Point)) {Alert ("Warning!";}

The expert refuses to open in the tester.

This line is nearly from the source code and I cannot understand why it is so.

Same story with if (MathAbs(MARast)<(Rast*Point)) {Alert ("Warning!";}

P.S. //if ((MARast<(Rast*Point))&&(MARast>(-Rast*Point)) {Alert ("Warning!";} opens normally.

if ((MARast<(Rast*Point))&&(MARast>(-Rast*Point)) {Alert ("Warning!";}

the code should be inserted into the message like this ... one

second - look where you keep the semicolon?

if ((MARast<(Rast*Point))&&(MARast>(-Rast*Point)) Alert ("Warning!");

don't know your conditions but the error is purely syntactical

// не правильно
Alert ("Warning!";} 
// правильно
Alert ("Warning!"}; 

elmucon:

the code should be inserted into the message like this ... That's one.

Second, look where you put the semicolons?

I don't know your conditions, but the error is purely syntactical.

I see... oddly enough it compiled fine. But it didn't help...

here's what it looks like...

MA1=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);
   MA2=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,Sdvig);

The shift isn't working for some reason... and you get two MA's with completely identical parameters, when you try to convert their difference to absolutes some kind of crash occurs and the program doesn't open...

Hence the question, why the shift does not work and the tester draws only one MA?

Сергей:

I see... strangely, it compiled fine. But that didn't help...

the problem seems to be this.

the shift isn't working for some reason... and you get two MA's with completely identical parameters, when you try to convert their difference to an absolute, something goes wrong and the program doesn't open...

in this example it's not a shift but getting data from zero and the first bar ... in this case both Ma's will be the same on the chart and data MA1 and MA2 will be different ...

plus the zero bar is considered unformed and it's better to make calculations with the first and more bars ...

Сергей:

I see... strangely, it compiled fine. But that didn't help...

the problem seems to be this.

The shift isn't working for some reason... and you get two MAs with completely identical parameters, when you try to convert their difference to absolutes some failure occurs and the program doesn't open...

Hence the question, why the shift does not work and the tester draws only one MA?

MA2=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA1,Sdvig,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks guys. It's working... I look in the book, I see a fig =)

Hello all, I have a question, is it possible to change the indicator parameters on the fly, without opening the settings window?

Thank you, I see

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Hello all, I have a question, is it possible to change indicator parameters on the fly, without opening the settings window?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/213718#comment_5624828

Можно ли поменять входные параметры автоматически?
Можно ли поменять входные параметры автоматически?
  • www.mql5.com
Хочу сделать универсального солдата, который позволил бы, менять входные параметры на ходу, + чтобы советник переинициализовался Информации, по пов...
Reason: