Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1168

Sergey Likho:

How do you translate the phrase "losing a sale" into English ? (sale in the sense of a deal) as briefly as possible

Can we say Lose sell?

Loss sell is more plausible

Good afternoon!!!
Dug through everything, can't find it! Downloaded an interesting indicator, but it gives an entry point via Alert message. Question: How can I return to the Expert Advisor that the Alert signal has appeared, and the message line. And then you can add to the existing filters, and you get not a bad robot!!!
THANK YOU all!!!

sergey_189:
Good afternoon!!!
Dug around, can't find it! Downloaded an interesting indicator, but it gives an entry point via Alert message. Question: How can I return to the Expert Advisor that the Alert signal has appeared, and the message string. And then you can add to the existing filters, and you get not a bad robot!!!
THANK YOU all!!!

Not without a code

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No way to do it without code

Is there any way to get the information back to the Terminal via external programs, via a DLL, then via a file???

sergey_189:

Is there any way to get the information back to the Terminal via external programs, via DLL, then via a file???

Why do you have to go through all that trouble? Alert is executed under a certain condition, this condition must be understood. It's easier to figure it out from the code, but if you don't have any code, you can try to guess it from the indicator's behaviour. That is an attempt. This means that the probability of a positive result is close to zero.

Alexey Viktorov:

Why such perversions? Alert is executed under a certain condition, and this condition must be understood. It's easier to understand it from the code, but if there is no code, you can try to guess it from the indicator's behaviour. That is an attempt. It means that the probability of a positive result is close to zero.

I have no source code((( I cannot reproduce it even approximately, while in combination with my indicator I get good inputs. But the only disadvantage is to sit at the computer and wait for Alert(((( That's what these perversions are for!!! )))) Such a loud action: performing Alerta, isn't there anything you can do to intercept this information????

sergey_189:

The source code is missing(((( I can't reproduce even approximately, but in combination with my indicator it turns out not bad inputs. But the only disadvantage is to sit at the computer and wait for Alert(((( That's what these perversions are for!!! )))) Such a loud action: performing Alerta, is there nothing you can do to intercept this information????

Allert sound ---> program reads sound ---> creates file in \\Files directory ---> advisor (like deal copier) reads and opens position.

Александр:

Allert sound ---> program reads sound ---> creates file in \\Files directory ---> advisor (like deal copier) reads and opens position.

Alexander Thank you!!!
Interesting idea!!! Minus that there are 10 pairs to trade(((, and there is only one beep!
I have the craziest idea: to keep the Alert window open, and the external program reads the text in a given area of the screen (font is known), and then the information in a certain format should be written to the file. And then an advisor like....... and so on
Well, I keep hoping that there is a more "correct way" ))))

sergey_189:

Alexander Thank you!!!
Interesting idea!!! Minus that there are 10 pairs to trade(((, and there is only one beep!
I have the craziest idea: to keep the Alert window open, and the external program reads the text in a given area of the screen (font is known), and then the information in a given format should be written to the file. And then an advisor like....... copier, etc.
Well I keep hoping that there is a more "correct way" ))))

Do you know the author of the indicator?

How do I terminate an MT5 EA programmatically? In MT4 return(0) worked, but here?
Reason: