Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1005

Ratmirf:
So that's what I'm thinking. When the RSI passes through the 60 level from bottom to top it opens a Buy perfectly. I think it all makes sense. R_2 is lagging behind R_1 and the condition is correct. When it passes through 40 from the top downwards, it opens a Sell position. However, I do not understand why it is not closing where I want, i.e. Buy at 70 from above downwards and Sell at 30 from below upwards. But for my strategy it is important to close the RSI at this level.
You have errors with signs > and <. Look carefully how I wrote it, I highlighted them in red on purpose.

paladin80:
You have errors with the > and < signs. Look carefully how I wrote it, I highlighted them in red on purpose.

No, there are no errors with the icons. As you have written, RSI closes the trade when it reaches 70 and 30 respectively, not top down and bottom up as I wanted. I have found the error. It's just that instead of PRISE_TYPiCAL in iRSI you should write PRISE_CLOSE! Thank you very much!

Timeframe switching (with the mouse) is processed differently in indicators and Expert Advisors (in terms of their global variables) ?

If some variable is declared in the Expert Advisor, its value remains unchanged when switching timeframes, despite the fact that OnDeinit() and OnInit() are called. It's clear, ok.

If we deal with the indicator, all its global variables are lost when change of timeframe. It seems to be completely removed from the chart and re-attached, but with a changed timeframe.

Is this supposed to be like this, or a glitch?(What should I do if I want to always keep some variables in the indicator, regardless of the timeframe switching? No, I understand that there are global variables of the terminal... But if we need to store a dynamic array of structures... with strings... that's pretty dull((

P.S. I mean the variables declared in the indicators/experts themselves, outside the functions, in general, global variables of the indicator/expert level, not the terminal level.

Is it possible to put an AccountEquity() indicator that works in real time on the chart? Where can I get it?

Can you tell me how to correctly convert from a string to an array by breaking down the file transfer character?

Here's an example:

string str = "String1\nString2\nString3\n";

So how do you take a number with two decimal places WITHOUT rounding???? let's say there is a number 0.016. The normalise double rounds it to 0.02 and you want to get the number 0.01?????

nikelodeon:

Still, how do you get a number with two digits after the decimal point WITHOUT rounding???? suppose there is a number 0.016. The normalise double rounds it to 0.02, but you need to get the number 0.01?????

C using a mathematical function.

MathFloor(0.016*100)/100;

Hello all) Could you please suggest a trailing stop code?

Thank you in advance.

Tema97:

Hello all) Could you please suggest a trailing stop code?

Thank you in advance.

See Trailing Stop Library Functions and Expert Advisors / Yuri Dzyuban - Library for MetaTrader 4.

Can you please tell me why the setting of the reference angle doesn't work? I've already looked through all the documentation, I can't seem to set a different angle, for example CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER . It always defaults to the upper left corner !

ObjectCreate("text_gotovo2", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);

//// set anchor angle

ObjectSetInteger("text_gotovo2", "my_name",OBJPROP_CORNER,CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER);

ObjectSetInteger("text_gotovo2", "my_name",OBJPROP_ANCHOR,ANCHOR_RIGHT_UPPER);

ObjectSetInteger("text_gotovo2", "my_name",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,80);

ObjectSetInteger("text_gotovo2", "my_name",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,75);

ObjectSetText("text_gotovo2", "WRITE !", 12, "Times New Roman", clrChartreuse); // Write text

Reason: