Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 819

agragr:

Question - there is a running script that processes the current symbol and plots information on the current chart.

Is there a way to automatically run this script on all price charts open in the terminal at the same time?

Or is there a function that can activate the next price chart in the terminal?

(in order to loop through all existing charts and script all information) .

At present the manual "clicking" of windows and launching of the script each time takes extra time.

Or it can be implemented only inside the script text when each time when creating graphical object

every time you create a graphical object, you need to change the name of chart identifier?

The Expert Advisor should be written with the functionality of that script, the script in pure MQL4 cannot switch the chart symbol, the script shuts down when switching. Or use WinAPI.

Why should the information be attached to each chart? It is more convenient to display all information on one chart, so that the user does not have to "click" manually to view it later.

evillive:

The Expert Advisor should be written with the functionality of that script, the script on pure MQL4 cannot switch the chart symbol, the script shuts down when switching. Or use WinAPI.

Why should the information be attached to each chart? It is more convenient to display all information on one chart, so that the user does not need to "click" manually to view it later.

At the beginning of each trading session, we determine the currency pairs worth trading today. That is, we prepare a chart by drawing graphical objects on it and visually determine

how "suitable" this pair is. It would be easier if we could automate part of the process - and immediately determine which pairs are not worth working with today, where the situation is more difficult, and where it is easier, and

these only pairs to take in today's trading session.

evillive:

The Expert Advisor should be written with the functionality of that script, the script on pure MQL4 cannot switch the chart symbol, the script shuts down when switching. Or use WinAPI.

Why do I need the information on each chart? It is more convenient to display all information on one chart, so that the user does not have to "click" manually to view it later.

is done by

agragr:

At the beginning of each trading session we determine which currency pairs are worth trading today. That is, we prepare a chart by drawing graphical objects on it and visually determine

to what extent this pair is "suitable". It would be easier if we could automate part of the process - and immediately determine which pairs are not worth working with today, where the situation is more difficult, and where it is easier, and

these only pairs to take in today's trading session.

long currChart,prevChart=ChartFirst();
   int i=0,limit=100;
   Print("ChartFirst = ",ChartSymbol(prevChart)," ID = ",prevChart);
   while(i<limit)
     {
      currChart=ChartNext(prevChart);
      if(currChart<0) break;         
      Print(i,ChartSymbol(currChart)," ID =",currChart);
      prevChart=currChart;
      i++;
     }

Determine the ID and draw, open, close, etc.

ObjectCreate(ID,name,OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0))

Hello everyone! I don't know if this is the right place as I'm not sure where to turn.

The situation is as follows. I have been trading on an old laptop with Windows XP for a year.

Recently I have bought a new powerful computer with Windows 8.1. I have installed the terminal. I traded for a week. On Monday at market opening MT4 terminal have stopped connecting to servers. I`ve tried everything: made exceptions in anti-virus, disabled firewall and firewall, demolished terminal, reinstall it. No results. Writes "General error" or for example 3/10kb. No problems with the ISP as everything is going well from the old laptop. Broker support writes: "contact the developer". Where to? Are there no representatives of the developer here? Or can anyone help, what is the problem here?

Good afternoon, does anyone have a function (or can write one) to select from all open orders the closest to the current price

SQLPROG:
Good afternoon, does anyone have a function (or can write one) to select from all open orders the one closest to the current price
Search for Useful Functions by Igor Kim!

Frau:

Hello everyone! I don't know if this is the right place as I'm not sure where to turn.

The situation is as follows. I have been trading on an old laptop with Windows XP for a year.

Recently I have bought a new powerful computer with Windows 8.1. I have installed the terminal. I traded for a week. On Monday at market opening MT4 terminal have stopped connecting to servers. I`ve tried everything: made exceptions in anti-virus, disabled firewall and firewall, demolished terminal, reinstall it. No results. Writes "General error" or for example 3/10kb. No problems with the ISP as everything is going well from the old laptop. Broker support writes: "contact the developer". Where to? Are there no representatives of the developer here? Or can anyone help, what is the problem here?

I'm struggling myself, it's slowly getting better! Ask the developers in the first topics! They are experts, better to explain!

Good New Year to All!

Can I jump in with two dumb questions?

1 How to make the alerts not appear in a separate window?

2 If the standard function for MACD highs and lows (levels) is used, it is 5 decimal places in some brokerage companies and 3 decimal places in others.

Help a...

RoniIron:

Good New Year to All!

Can I jump in with two dumb questions?

1 How to make the alerts not appear in a separate window?

2 If the standard function for MACD highs and lows (levels) is used, it is 5 decimal places in some brokerage companies and 3 decimal places in others.

Help a...

1. Replace Alert in the code with Print!

2. If DC has 5 digits, then 3 digits in pairs with Yen! That's fine!

Reason: