Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 793

evillive:

The statik was put in years ago and not by me, and in general the design has worked without problems for several years in the same form, and what works - do not touch, iron rule ))))

And about the logic in the second question, think about it, you must have misunderstood something.

Unless it's MD2 iron (2 times softer than crap)

But I won't insist, it works and let it work for you. I prefer code that doesn't contradict logic.

AlexeyVik:

Unless it's a MD2 iron (softer than crap by a factor of 2).

But I won't insist, it works and let it work for you. I prefer code that doesn't contradict logic.

Can you suggest an alternative?

evillive:
The terminal draws objects with a step of 1 bar by X, i.e. the minimal drawing step is one M1 bar.

In a nutshell, how can this be done?

I originally had this idea for the implementation:

1. take for example an array with a balance curve for the account

2. divide this curve at intervals of 1 bar, the number of which is shown on the chart

3. draw the curve in a separate sub-window

The curve should be drawn only for those bars which are in the chart.

And at manual or automatic shift of the chart left-right the indicator should be redrawn.

Thus, the most detailed chart will be obtained at М1.

This is a crutch. Is it possible to implement this variant or can we think of a better one?

evillive:
Can you suggest an alternative?
No problem. It's not the first time I've posted it. Over there.

AlexeyVik:
No problem. It's not the first time I've posted it. Touta.
congratulations, it's the same in the logic of operation. i've used it this way too, there's no difference. it's worth fighting about...

evillive:
Congratulations, it's the same in the logic of operation. used it this way too, no difference. it's worth fighting about...
I already told you, use whatever you like. Make your code check if the current time is shorter than yesterday, in case time went backwards. And let it have static variables at global variable level. And the rest is nothing new. After all, the appearance of a new bar can be determined only by the time of the current bar opening and the time of the previous bar. All the rest can be determined only through the analogue hole. Were you expecting something supernatural? The only difference is that I use my code, which I edit when and how I want, and you compile codes from dice with a caveat that this is old code, as it was and works and you can't touch the working code, because there is such a shit-iron rule.

Hello, I don't see Market in MT4, everything else is there (signals, library etc., I have an account (00 account in Market, may be this is the reason)). I want to try to download my Market, I got a get header failed [12150] build 745. What can be the reason?

Thank you.

Pokrov:

Hello, I don't see Market in MT4, everything else is there (signals, library etc., I have an account (00 account in Market, may be this is the reason)). I want to try to download my Market, I got a get header failed [12150] build 745. What can be the reason?

Thank you.

How lucky you are! Tell us how you did it! Maybe they've already made an option to delete what you don't need!

borilunad:
How lucky you are! Tell me how you did it! Maybe they've already made an option to delete what you don't need!
I think it depends on the DC. I don't have signals tab on one account, demo, and others do. Even if I switch to another MT account with another brokerage company, the tab appears

AlexeyVik:
I've already told you, use whatever you like. Let your code check if the current time is lower than yesterday, in case time went backwards. And let it have static variables at global variable level. And the rest is nothing new. After all, the appearance of a new bar can be determined only by the time of the current bar opening and the time of the previous bar. All the rest can be determined only through the analogue hole. Were you expecting something supernatural? The only difference is that I use my code, which I edit when and how I want, and you compile codes from dice with a caveat that this is old code, as it was and works and you can't touch the working code, because there is such a shit-iron rule.
evillive:
congratulations, it's the same in the logic of the job. used it that way too, no difference. should have fought about it...

Guys, imho, you're both wrong. The Static memory management mode in MQL works in a very peculiar way. Variables are initialized ONLY once during the whole period of program execution - just before the first call of init().

Hence, it inevitably follows that your programs are always wrong at the moment when EA parameters change, for example.

Reason: