Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 762

Gentlemen, what are we arguing about?

It's all perfectly describedhere

Goodnight .

Need to use a script to send the value of AccountProfit() to the clipboard. Is there a command for this?

evillive:

question:

answer:

What exactly is unclear?

Next is the second question:

clearly the person wants to add the current time to the TF period, which is exactly

and again - what is not clear?

What are you getting so excited about? Let's say you and I understand the question differently. If the person asking during this time does not specify what he wanted to know, then he needs it that way...

evillive:

question:

answer:

What exactly is unclear?

Next is the second question:

clearly the person wants to add the current time to the TF period, which is exactly

and again - what is not clear?

You're right, that's exactly what I was asking! Thank you very much :)

_new-rena:

Gentlemen, what are we arguing about?

It's all perfectly describedhere

You can't do withoutENUM_ons now, can you?! What about the versatility of MetaEditor4?!

borilunad:
Can't you do withoutENUM_ins?! What about MetaEditor4 versatility?

That's what versatility is all about, you can use enumeration if you want to, but if you don't want to, don't use it ;)

And why suddenly stick enumeration here, when number of seconds in period should be added to another variable?

Hello!
Guys, please help, my head is not clear))
How do I write a function that would find the time of the last open order for the current symbol. But not the last order symbol, but the last order of the current symbol)) something like this ;)

evillive:

That's what versatility is all about, you can use enumerations if you want, but if you don't want, don't use them ;)

And why suddenly stick an enumeration here, when the number of seconds in a period should be added to another variable?

Thank you, it's a relief! These innovations make programming less flexible!

borilunad:
Thanks, that's reassuring! These innovations make for less flexible programming!

Why should I? You like writing 0, I like writing OP_BUY, you like 1440, I like PERIOD_D1.

You like to write

extern int ma_method=1;

and me.

input ENUM_MA_METHOD ma_method=MODE_EMA;   // Метод сглаживания

It's all the same, but the way I have it, I like it better:

The topmost line of settings is your code construction, the second from the top is mine.

Where is the "less flexible programming" here ?

artmedia70:

Why should I? You like writing 0, I like writing OP_BUY, you like 1440, I like PERIOD_D1.

You like to write

and me.

It's all the same, but the way I have it, I like it better:

The topmost line of settings is your code construction, the second from the top is mine.

Where is the "less flexible programming" here ?

By flexible I mean easy to change parameters with externs compared to inputs, because inputs don't want to change, you know, who has a similar last name! And a lot of other stuff, which only makes it harder and slower. By the way, it's more convenient to change numbers rather than writing out the names in Mashki, although it's still a bit of an overkill with numbers. But OP_BUY is OK, the more so, only pipers probably optimise 0 and 1 to determine where to open! ;) Anyway, it's a matter of taste, but I feel like they want to get accustomed to innovation, and one not so pleasant moment will knock the stool out from under the familiar, comfortable one.
Reason: