Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 729

skyjet:

Hi, could you tell me how to delete a pending order when a new timeframe bar arrives?

Or, how to set the selected variable to the value of the current timeframe of the currency pair?

Search for

help a beginner

I need 30 array elements to print only the 1st row

not like this, manually print all 30

printf(" №i, %i, %i ,...",kv_[1],kv_[2],kv_[3],...,kv_[30]);

but it's more simple.

What if I have to output 40-50 elements per line?

KopH:

help a beginner

I need 30 array elements to print only the 1st row

not like this, manually print all 30

printf(" №i, %i, %i ,...",kv_[1],kv_[2],kv_[3],...,kv_[30]);

but it's better to make it simpler.

What if I have to output 40-50 elements per line?

In the loop, assemble the string, then print it.

Can you tell me how to specify the path to the indicator in the template, which is in the form of a resource in the EA?

A brief background. The Expert Advisor needs to receive and process events on all charts, not only on the one it is running on. I decided to attach to other charts the indicator that receives events and sends them to the EA. I have placed the indicator inside the EA as a resource. In order to attach the indicator to the desired charts, the Expert Advisor creates a template and applies it to the charts. But no matter how I specified the name of the indicator in the template (both "EA.ex4::indicator.ex4" and "\\\Experts\\ EA.ex4::indicator.ex4", and "::indicator.ex4"), it cannot be found.

zdd:

Can you tell me how to specify the path to the indicator in the template, which is in the form of a resource in the EA?

A brief background. The Expert Advisor needs to receive and process events on all charts, not only on the one it is running on. I decided to attach to other charts the indicator that receives events and sends them to the EA. I have placed the indicator inside the EA as a resource. In order to attach the indicator to the desired charts, the Expert Advisor creates a template and applies it to the charts. But no matter how I specified the name of the indicator in the template (both "EA.ex4::indicator.ex4" and "\\\Experts\\ EA.ex4::indicator.ex4", and "::indicator.ex4"), it cannot be found.

There is no way with the resource, only to use a separate indicator.

zdd:

A brief background. The Expert Advisor needs to receive and process the events of all charts, not only the one it is running on. I decided to attach the indicator that receives events and sends them to the EA. I have placed the indicator inside the EA as a resource. In order to attach the indicator to the desired charts, the Expert Advisor creates a template and applies it to the charts. But no matter how I specified the name of the indicator in the template (both "EA.ex4::indicator.ex4" and "\\\Experts\\ EA.ex4::indicator.ex4", and "::indicator.ex4"), it cannot be found.

why an indicator?

all events of all charts can be processed from the owl

Hello, please advise how to deal with the following message from the compiler: 'PeriodSeconds' - function can only be declared in the global scope aaa.mq4 25 10

skyjet:
Hello, could you please tell me how to deal with the following message from the compiler: 'PeriodSeconds' - function can only be declared in the global scope aaa.mq4 25 10

To combat this, you need to translate what you've written into a language you understand

and eliminate the error. I.e. in this case, put the function in the global scope.

skyjet:
Hello, could you please advise how to deal with the following message from the compiler: 'PeriodSeconds' - function can be declared only in the global scope aaa.mq4 25 10

PeriodSeconds() is the name of built-in function, most likely it's invalid call in the code, show line 25.

evillive:
PeriodSeconds() is the name of built-in function, most probably incorrect call in the code, show line 25.
Not a call, but a description/declaration of a function inside another function, which is unacceptable - this is what the compiler says.
Reason: