Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 717

Zeta:

see attached file

The thick line isCCI 34 and the thin line isCCI 170. The red dotted line represents the zero level ofCCI 34 and the blue dotted line represents the zero level ofCCI 170.

The red dotted line represents the moment to watch: first,CCI 34 crosses its nought level and thenCCI 170 crosses the same line, i.e., it crosses the nought level ofCCI 34. You can see in the picture that at that point,CCI 170 (in this case) has a value of -17.5658. At another point of a similar cross,CCI 170 will have a different value, etc. How do you trace the moment whenCCI 170 crosses the zero level relating toCCI34?

Is that clear enough?

Probably not with the help of MQL. Maybe some freelancers would do it in WinAPI, but they are expensive.

As for pictures, you can only attach .gif .png .jpg .jpeg, but .bmp - can't.

evillive:

You have to compare values quantitatively, not visually, i.e. qualitatively, it is the numbers that the EA is comparing. It is not correct to compare visually, especially if the 0 levels are different, because the human eye can find a beautiful pattern even where there is none. It is necessary to combine the zeros of both indicators first, and then look.

So I understand correctly, it's a question of strategy - an incorrect comparison?

evillive:

Probably not using MQL tools. Maybe some freelancers may take up this task using WinAPI, but they are expensive.

That's too bad...

got it.

Thank you very much! All of you!

Hi all) Please help me with a problem, the error "outside the array" pops up.There is such a code.There I put in an array of balance values,and then count the average.

double B =AccountBalance();
 if(B!=BPast)
  {
   MasBal[icount]=B;
   icount++;
   BPast =B;
  }
 if(icount>SlowMA)
  {int k=0;
   for(;k<SlowMA;icount--)
   {
     sum1+=NormalizeDouble(MasBal[icount]/SlowMA,2);
     k++;
   } 
   for(;k<FastMA;icount--)
   {
     sum2+=NormalizeDouble(MasBal[icount]/FastMA,2);
     k++;
   }
   if(sum2>sum1)
    {
     lots = maxLot;
    } 
    else{lots = minLot;}

}

In global variables declared array MasBal[]

extern double        FastMA =15;
extern double     SlowMA =40;

int icount=0;
 double sum1=0,sum2=0,BPast=0;
 double MasBal[];

What to do?

Good afternoon. I can't understand why property: #property script_show_inputs does not work

I should add it and the EA stops working, it is not attached to chart at all.

The simplest piece of code already gives this effect:

#property script_show_inputs

//---- input parameters

extern int ExtVar=1;   // extern variable

input  int InpVar=2;   // input input variable

void OnStart() {Print("Initialization");}

void OnDeinit(const int reason) {Print("Deinitialization");}

void OnTick() { }

What could be the problem?

jshveik:

Good afternoon. I can't understand why property: #property script_show_inputs does not work

I should add it and the EA stops working, it is not attached to chart at all.

The simplest piece of code already gives this effect:

What could be the problem?

#property script_show_inputs

The script should be compiled in the scripts folder and run from there.

I have a free VPS server at haphost.com. Is it possible to put OUR terminal on it? Server specifications:

CTID: 55555 (changed)

Hostname: rrrrrr (changed)

Service Status: active
Operating System: ubuntu-13.10-x86_64
IP Addresses: 6.666.666.66 (modified)
RAM: 128 MB
SWAP: 128 MB
CPU Count: 0.25
Disk Space: 10 GB
Network Speed: 10 mbps

Bandwidth: 0 / 500 GB

Who knows?

ikatsko:

I have a free VPS server at haphost.com. Is it possible to put OUR terminal on it? Server specifications:

CTID: 55555 (changed)

Hostname: rrrrr (changed)

Service Status: active
Operating System: ubuntu-13.10-x86_64
IP Addresses: 6.666.666.66 (modified)
RAM: 128 MB
SWAP: 128 MB
CPU Count: 0.25
Disk Space: 10 GB
Network Speed: 10 mbps

Bandwidth: 0 / 500 GB

Who knows?

Zeta:

see attached file

The thick line isCCI 34 and the thin line isCCI 170. The red dotted line represents the zero level ofCCI 34 and the blue dotted line represents the zero level ofCCI 170.

The red dotted line represents the moment to watch: first,CCI 34 crosses its nought level and thenCCI 170 crosses the same line, i.e., it crosses the nought level ofCCI 34. You can see in the picture that at that point,CCI 170 (in this case) has a value of -17.5658. At another point of a similar cross,CCI 170 will have a different value, etc. How do you trace the moment whenCCI 170 crosses the zero level relating toCCI34?

Is that a clearer description?

You can use the algorithm I described to you. The only difference will be that you need to calculate or pick a level for the CCI(170), which in your figure corresponds to the zero level of CCI(34). That is, you need to track the slow CCI(170) crossing the calculated level after the fastCCI(34) crosses its zero level. Whether there is a pattern there I have no idea. That's for you to find out.

evillive:
Zero is zero, 1.If iCCI(34) is greater than zero and iCCI(170) is also greater than zero, this is your condition . 2. according to you, one zero is different from another, right?

1. No

2. No

evillive:

Thank you for your reply. And in the situation when I get to the server I see a black screen (logged in with the correct username and password) and there is a prompt to give the command line (i.e. there is a # sign present) how to proceed? I understand thatI will give the commandsudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa. And then what to do? How do I upload the distribution to the server? How do I create a folder there? How to navigate the directories and how to launch the .exe files? In general, can all very, very detailed? Thanks

Here's the check. Gave the command sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa . Got the reply: add-apt-repository: command not found . What to do?

Reason: