Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 643

Maybe someone can drop off a ready-made modification for a better example

nogard37:
Maybe someone can drop off a ready-made modification for a better example

Choose any

Hello, Dear Sirs!

Objective:

- There are price levels, multiples of a hundred. (1.30000, 1.30100, 1.30200 etc. +-less multiples).

How to pull multiples into the query?

Например: if (High[1] > "кратность 900") 

Top2n:

Hello, Dear Sirs!

Objective:

- There are price levels, multiples of a hundred. (1.30000, 1.30100, 1.30200 etc. +-less multiples).

How to pull multiples into the query?

if(NormalizeDouble(MathMod(High[0],кратность),_Digits)==0.0)кратность=true;

Can I create a rectangular object as a background for various text and make it so that the candles are under it, not on top as now?

nogard37:

I don't know much about programming, but what are point & pips

See the doc and you'll know what's what! Everyone starts from scratch! Learn first and then take your chances!

Desead:
Can I create a rectangular object as a background for different text and make it so that candlesticks are under it instead of on top as it is now?

Click Charts, click on Properties at the bottom and uncheck the box with the Chart at the top left! And in general, use it more, it will come in handy!

Desead:
Comrades tell me if I can create a rectangular object that will be the background for the various text, and make it so that the candles were under it, not on top as now?

Yes. OBJPROP_BACK

No.

tara:
No.

It would be more useful for you to answer 'ten'! In case you don't!
Reason: