2 MT5 accounts

I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?

Riaan Prinsloo: I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?

Assuming you are not using MQL5 VPS service and running things on your own computer, then run two separate "terminals", each one logged in to a different account!

Create two installations of MetaTrader on separate folders, for each account!

Riaan Prinsloo:
I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?

If you use MQL5 VPS, you could save your chart and any indicators or EAs as a template for each trading account.

Then you can login into any of your account, load the appropriate template and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use MQL5 VPS, you could save your chart and any indicators or EAs as a template for each trading account.

Then you can login into any of your account, load the appropriate template and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Thanks. So do I migrate both templates to the same VPS or should I have a seperate VPS for each account?

Riaan Prinsloo:
Thanks. So do I migrate both templates to the same VPS or should I have a seperate VPS for each account?

Each MQL5 VPS is for 1 trading account only, so you will need 2 for your two trading accounts.

Reason: