Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 368

19volodimir50:

inproblem.jaricecosta.no update
the insta forex terminal is not working. the nord forex terminal is working. but i am on insta forex and all my trades are standing and there is no update

forex.com. nord forex also stopped updating trades

19volodimir50:
forex.com. nord forex also stopped updating trades
Merry catholic christmas!

Folks, stop being stupid already, it's Christmas, the market is closed ))))

evillive:
Come on people, stop being stupid already, it's Christmas, the market is closed ))))

InstaForex is on holiday for sure

Dear Clients!

Please read the working hours of InstaForex Company during Christmas and New Year holidays and plan your work according to the given information.

Please note that the opening hours of the customer support service coincide with the market timetable.

24 December - market closing time will be at 20:00 terminal time;

25 December - day off;

December 26 - market will be open from 09:00 a.m.

December 31 - market will close at 20:00

January 1 - day off;

January 2 - restart of trades at 09:00, at the same time full work of company's departments will be resumed.

In addition, please note that opening orders on exotic currency pairs (Forex Crosses 4 and Forex Crosses 5) will be unavailable from December 24, 2012 to January 3, 2013, but there will be no restrictions to close orders.

All other InstaForex trading conditions will remain unchanged.

Please help me, do i understand how this code works correctly?

I put it in the EA in a certain place and it starts to close all orders after reaching 715,

I have only one problem, in some places this code gets messy, maybe somebody will tell me what's wrong here:

if ( AccountProfit()+ AccountBalance()>=715)

{

for(int zx=OrdersTotal(); zx+1>=0; zx--)

{

if(OrderSelect(zx,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)

OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

{

while (OrdersTotal()>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))

{ if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_DIGITS),3,CLR_NONE);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),3,CLR_NONE);

if (OrderType()==OP_BUYLIMIT || OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP || OrderType()==OP_SELLLIMIT || OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP)

OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

if(result!=TRUE) { er=GetLastError();

Print("LastError = ",er, ",Symbol()); }

else er=0; }

else Print("Error when order select ", GetLastError());

}

}

{

{

fail=true;

}}

}

if(fail) return(0);

SpikeOne:

Please help me, do i understand how this code works correctly?

I put it in the EA in a certain place and it starts to close all orders after reaching 715,

I have only one problem, in some places this code gets messy, maybe somebody will tell me what's wrong:

You should put the code correctly and explain what kind of confusion you have. This way it's easier to solve the problem:)

but let's see what we can do

Ekburg:

You're not clear with your question... if you had inserted the code correctly, you could have explained the confusion you're having.)

but let's see what can be done

here is the code, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

If you insert my code before this space, it trades differently, I can't figure out why... Although my code should enter only on condition of reaching balance + current profit and close

if(or_bu==risk && tick_b==0) open(0);

if(or_sl==risk && tick_s==0) open(1);

if(tick_b>0 && tick_blm==0 && lot_b*k_lot<lot_max && Ask>price_b-chag*Point) open_lim(2,price_b,lot_b);

if(tick_s>0 && tick_slm==0 && lot_s*k_lot<lot_max && Bid<price_s+chag*Point) open_lim(3,price_s,lot_s)

if(mod_b) modif(0,prof_b);

if(mod_s) modif(1,prof_s);

Hello!
Hmm, how do I attach a line to an indicator by creating its code?
I found a function in the reference book that defines an object.
I also found how to set the properties.
I have tried to program it.
The result - 5 errors.
I would like to see an example of how an OBJ_HLINE object is defined.
Thank you!

Link_x:
Hello!
Hmmm, how do I attach a line to an indicator by creating its code?
I've found a function in the reference book, which defines an object.
I have also found how to set the properties.
I have tried to program it.
The result - 5 errors.
I would like to see an example of how an OBJ_HLINE object is defined.
Thank you!

Are we going to look for something ourselves? Or are you accustomed to having to present everything on a plate?

here read

p.s. The example code and description under these words is wrong:

Using Wingdings font

Now let's create labels using the Wingdings font. Let's change the function start():

Reason: