[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 23

floston:

why is that so alarming to you? not all people like to turn into pigs, walk around drunk, and have intimacy issues with their wives.

But that's not what the forum is about, the forum is about the multi-million dollar idea I have . :)

for a paycheck, i can make it happen... only it's up to you whether it's + or _...

SEVER11:

In my short life I have talked to at least 3.5 thousand people and I concluded that a normal person should drink and maybe smoke from time to time... sports is all right ... ;))

like Django said: I am one nigger in a thousand))

sand:
Looks like someone cleaned up the thread...

Yeah, but never mind, we're here.)

no one's going to reread the thread.)

floston:

It doesn't hurt, believe me - you're trying for nothing, I've noticed for a long time how you try to turn everyone against me, you can't pull it off yourself can you ?

Explain to me why you took it personally?

SEVER11:

for a paycheck I will be able to make it happen ... but it's up to you whether it's + or _...

how all you programmers are the same, no offence intended, but you can't think abstractly ), to use the word perhaps.

I mean, how cool of you to do this,

at worst, you get a profit from your work.

at best, you get a ready-made idea without having to think about it )

but no one is willing to work hard for a dream. i'll tell you a secret about money,

Capital depends on how much you put into it - that's if you're a good person.

If you are a bad man, it depends on how many people you screw (I am writing this for Mishka because she does not know what to say)))

Mischek2:
Explain to me why you took it personally?

Didn't you mean me?

floston:

how all you programmers are the same, no offence intended, but you can't think abstractly ), to use the word perhaps.

I mean, how cool of you to do this,

at worst, you get a profit from your work.

at best, you get a ready-made idea without having to think about it )

but no one is willing to work hard for a dream. i'll tell you a secret about money,

Capital depends on how much you put into it - that's if you're a good person.

You may be a bad man, it depends on how many people you screw (I'm writing this for Mishka because she does not know what to say)))

For your information... you have zero attention span... I'm not a programmer... but i do pay cash for my ideas and i'm determined... and what's the point if i can do it manually even much better....

SEVER11:

A normal person should drink and maybe smoke occasionally...

It's boring to be a normal person....

Let's say there are 95% of normal people in society. About 95% also lose out on forex, because they trade like all normal people-)-)-)-)

I'm going to get drunk like crazy and smoke hashish. -)-)-)

SEVER11:

For your information... you have zero attention span... I'm not a programmer... but i do pay for my ideas and i'm determined... and what's the point if i can do it manually even much better....

then i don't quite understand what you're suggesting a few posts above

DYN:

It's boring to be a normal person....

Let's say there are 95% of normal people in society. About 95% also lose out on forex because they trade like all normal people-)-)-)-)

I'm going to get drunk like crazy and smoke hashish. -)-)-)

very aptly put ))

(I'll refrain from commenting on the hash and the getting stoned thing.)

Reason: