[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 19

The topic is on, programmers welcome

floston:

Put yourself in my shoes. you are confident in your system, there is no magic there.

Of course I'm not sure. How can you be sure of something that isn't there? )

Yes, if you look through my profile you'll see that I'm quite competent on all sides of the issue you raised.

You were sent to the asshole in a completely relevant way.

Yes, you don't need to write to me in person, you don't have enough money for my services.

TheXpert:

Of course I'm not sure. How can you be sure of something that isn't there? )

Yes, if you look through my profile you'll see that I'm quite competent on all sides of the issue you raised.

You were sent to the asshole in an absolutely relevant way.

Yes, you don't need to write to me in person, you don't have enough money for my services.

Your OWN is over 9000 thousand, and by the way you are a Dartan)) deservedly so

D'artagnan is the only one here)

TheXpert:
There's only one D'Artagnan here.)

♪ let's be like kids, no you, no you ♪))

Just because you're an "expert" and an "indicator" does not mean you're an expert, you're just cannon fodder for the big players. this makes you want to hang out at mql , and teach others about life. accusing someone of something is unwarranted.

Yes, you're a wordsmith, but what can you say about me without using my words, I'm sure it's nothing. And I have a lot to say about you, but that's not the point.

The point is, it's a hot topic.

Progers welcome)))

you want to offer me your kidney? How nice.

floston:

Search for "free of charge". There are plenty of offers.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=free&page=1

There was an even better one here, beating his chest with his heel and calling everyone a loser... very enlightening here.

DYN:

Search for "free of charge". There are plenty of offers.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=free&page=1

Thanks, but that's not the point,

I tell you, you need a heart transplant for this man, and you tell me, don't sweat it, dude, have a drink, it'll heal before the wedding.

Reason: