strategy refinement of the advisor - page 7

http://radioforex.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1286 - here is some very useful material, for those following in my footsteps

IRIP:

With this programming, it's not that simple for me =)

Why not just create a piece of code - which:

1. Finds open orders
  2. Checks their Stop Loss, which is set when an order is opened
  3. Checks the current price
  4. If the price is + from the order price by N pips
  5. Move the Stop Loss to +X, where X = any number
  6. Look for another order
That is all! Why do people make something complicated for themselves... I don't understand.

Everything was created long ago. Here is, for example,Library of Functions and Expert Advisors for Trailing / Yury Dzyuban
You just need to look through the kodobase.

Sepulca:

Everything has already been created a long time ago. For example, here isa library of functions and Expert Advisors for trailing / Yury Dzyuban
You just need to look through the kodobase.

Yes, I know these functions but I cannot figure out how to use them. It says

void TrailingByFractals(int ticket,int tmfrm,int frktl_bars,
                        int indent,bool trlinloss)

but what is this...

Some kind of problem with the trailing.stop. EA is not putting a trailing stop for some reason

The idea is that it should roll over to +1 when the number of pips is reached, as specified in TrailingStop

and we need a fixed stoploss function

Help me refine the EA. It's not working correctly. It needs to fix an error in placing orders. At the moment it is buying, when it should be selling under these conditions. It is the same with buying. When you need to buy it is selling. It is necessary to swap buy and sell. Those conditions that were set for buy should be attached to sell, and those that were set for sell should be attached to buy.

rumpel289:
Help me refine the EA. It's not working correctly. It needs to fix an error in placing orders. At the moment it is buying, when it should be selling under these conditions. It is the same with buying. When you need to buy it is selling. It is necessary to swap buy and sell. Those conditions that were in place for buy should be attached to sell, and those that were in place for sell should be attached to buy.

Take a day off for spamming and decompiling

IRIP:

The idea is that it should roll over to +1 when the number of pips is reached, as specified in TrailingStop

and we need a fixed stoploss function

An EA is designed to move open positions to Breakeven when they reach a certain predefined level of profit.

KimIV (KimIV)

Thanks for the tip But in this EA (in my opinion) it is already implemented. It just does not work for some reason

Also, for some reason it (attached) doesn't want to move the trawl on a real account

when it is standing on several currencies at once. Of course, everyone's magik is different. One has 777, the other 666, the third 555

Reason: