I will write an advisor free of charge - page 39

expert for manual trading

work on H1

the task is to stretch the fibo grid to the maximum, minimum of the previous day (if possible) to give a single signal if the price has passed the level of the grid 100 (do not signal a touch) with a pop-up window on which pair was the signal.

Files:
u02.zip  106 kb

Hi. Who can write a simple EA.Based on zigzag indicator. There will be some parameters, and functions. An understanding coder will take 15 minutes of work. please knock in a private message to describe the T.Z.

Thank you in advance)))

Anton Kedo:

Hi. Who can write a simple EA.Based on zigzag indicator. There will be some parameters, and functions. An understanding coder will take 15 minutes of work. please knock in a private message to describe the T.Z.

Thank you in advance)))

How can you know how long it will take an "understanding coder" if you are not a "coder"!? And yes, what does the "coder" need to understand?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Как Вы можете знать, сколько времени уйдет у "понимающего кодера", если Вы не "кодер"!? И да, что "кодер" должен понимать?

It's just that I studied PHP a long time ago.

It's pretty much the same here.

if I'm not mistaken.

Good evening ...Excuse me ...How can it be that by the same principle on all major currencies comes out profit *? How can this be explained?

azfaraon:
Good evening ...Excuse me ...How can it be that the same principle on all the major currencies is making profits*? How can this be explained?
Do they have to have different principles?

Anton Kedo:

It's just that I studied PHP a long time ago.

It's pretty much the same here.

if I'm not mistaken.

What's the problem then? Write it yourself. A textbook will help you

Evgeny Belyaev:
What's the problem then? Write it yourself. A tutorial will help you

:) Yeah, laziness is like that :)

Usually it takes 15-30 minutes to write and no one talks about debugging and testing, it usually takes longer.

I can't. I don't have the brains for it.

Anton Kedo:
I can't do it. I don't have the brains for it.
Too bad! Money can't buy them!
Reason: