Cyclical patterns in the market - page 10

prikolnyjkent:

In Renko, nothing.

Aren't you confused by the line being drawn - not the price...?

What else could it be?

khorosh:

What else could it be?

Well, I suggested connecting the opening/closing points (thoughtfully)

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I suggested to connect the points of opening/closing positions (thoughtfully)

Well, you are not talking about positions here:

...ro-o-o-bot..:

Ro-o-bot, ro-o-bot...

If you couldn't draw lines manually connecting price and grid intersection points with vertical step of 20...25 pips, then the robot probably won't help you...

Good luck to you...

khorosh:

You're not talking about positions here:

prikolnyjkent:

Ro-o-bot, ro-o-bot...

If you could not draw by hand the lines connecting price and grid intersection points with vertical step of 20...25 pips, then the robot probably will not help you...

However, good luck to you...

Yes, at those points there would be places to open/close positions, if they were made according to the conditions mentioned above: TP=SL=20...25 pips and a new position opens right after the previous one closes.

prikolnyjkent:

Yes, these points would be the places to open/close positions if they were made according to the conditions stated earlier: TP=SL=20...25 pips and a new position is opened immediately after the previous one has closed.
Then it is not clear. These points are essentially closing prices of renko bars of size 20...25. And you think this is not the case?

khorosh:
It's not clear then. These points are essentially the closing prices of renko bars with a size of 20...25. And you think that is not the case?

I believe that the Renco bars, in this case, are only a MATCH in appearance with a line that has a different meaning.

Renco bars represent price movements - the very phenomenon that is beyond your influence.

And the line, which is based on the trades you have made, reacts to the decisions you make. And if you remember the topicstarter's desire to collect points on the price movement trajectory, then...

Ishim:
well I won't (guess what he's chirping about - don't be fooled by at least 50-60% still missing from him)))))) )))))))))))

Came in, made up some shit to himself about someone's delusions about someone missing something, and left...... You should spend less time in the euroflood, you're all stoned out there.....

I take it prikolnyjkent is lacking? .... it must be.

prikolnyjkent:

Renco bars represent price movements - the very phenomenon that is beyond your influence.

And the line, drawn by the trades you have made, already reacts to the decisions you make. And if we remember the topic-starter's desire to collect points by the trajectory of price movement, then...

I do not understand what you mean.

But I will not say it publicly.

If you want, I will write in private.

PapaYozh:

I have misunderstood what you mean.

But I won't say it publicly.

If you like, I will write to you in private.

I don't really need to... (shrugging)
Reason: