FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 253

azfaraon:
What about you? Buying? Wanted to pipsqueak?)
Yeah, I wrote it down a couple pages ago.

Should we look at other currencies as well?

azfaraon:
Should we look at other currencies as well?
Have a look.

21april:
Euro continues to rise on rumours about China

The Euro continues to rise steadily, the pair absorbed stops at 1.3240 and strengthened to 1.32... by now. Traders believe that the reason for such rally might be rumors about China's intentions to lower reserve requirements for banks.

Keyword: FOREX

"Today HSBC published preliminary Chinese manufacturing activity data for March, with the activity index dropping quite sharply to 48.1 after three months of stabilisation. The new orders index declined and the employment and manufacturing indices also declined. Moreover, all indicators are still below the 50 mark, which indicates that the economy continues to slow down. The data are still preliminary but the trend of a slowing Chinese economy is continuing and the slowdown is becoming more and more evident." - yesterday's news

The hump is being sculpted

Dollar/yen selling mid-term from 83.40

GBP/Yen down mid term from 1.5880

Euro/Yen down mid term 110.20

Yeah((( I was upset with the forex today. I didn't expect such an upward move. Once again, I have to sit and stare at the monitor, don't fuck around.

How do you trade if the price has only changed 20 pips and you are talking about some kind of movement ....

For those from Mars, the price was 3200 this morning and now (when I got home) 3290.

For those from Jupiter ))))) should have sold from 1.3285))))))....

Vlad72:
For those from Mars, the price was 3200 this morning and now (when I got home) it's 3290.

and you don't use stops?

Reason: