Absolute courses - page 89

:)

Here's another idea. If we have eight currencies. Each one makes a movement. Build an index of currency strength, let me explain. Each currency is represented in 7 pairs. We may try to calculate the group correlation of all seven pairs. And trade only the 2 strongest currencies, or the 2 weakest, or on the derivative of their strength, I have not figured it out yet. I will publish the indicator soon, it all depends on the calculations. I would like to make do with a small amount of money from the "all ingenious is simple" calculation.

grell:

The position (including reciprocal) and direction of the indices. But the system is not reversible, I forgot to mention.
So, let it not be a reversal system. You have found the mutual position and direction of the indices at which you open trades, try to find the same for closing trades.

grell:
Here's another idea. Here's if we have 8 currencies. Each of them moves. Let me build an index of the strength of each currency. Each currency is represented in 7 pairs. We may try to calculate the group correlation of all seven pairs. And trade only the 2 strongest currencies, or the 2 weakest, or on the derivative of their strength, I have not figured it out yet. I will publish the indicator soon, it all depends on the calculations. I would like to make do with a small amount of money from the "all ingenious is simple" calculation.

The Olympic system, imho, only in reverse order. The number of combinations is 28, but a breakdown into groups is needed to speed up the process.

The usual starting point (the drawing of lots) should be a result, but not a random one, but a quite definite one: by "strength".

Figar0:
So let it not be a flip. You have found the mutual position and direction of the indices at which you open trades, try to find the same for closing trades.

This is an idea, thank you. It remains to screw in the condition, and slightly change the calculation of the indexes in the context of closing.

grell:
Here's another idea. If we have eight currencies. Each one makes a movement. Build an index of currency strength, let me explain. Each currency is represented in 7 pairs. We may try to calculate the group correlation of all seven pairs. And trade only the 2 strongest currencies, or the 2 weakest, or on the derivative of their strength, I have not figured it out yet. I will publish the indicator soon, it all depends on the calculations. I would like to make do with a small amount of work, based on the principle "all ingenious things are simple".
On the contrary, it seems to me that it is necessary to trade everything. The value of the basket of currencies on the final interval - a constant (conditional), while some currencies are cheaper or more expensive at a particular time, covering the whole basket, we can catch these temporal imbalances in our favor. Correlations will lead you away from the original idea, you will roll back to hedges. Also an option, but not what we are talking about.

tara:

The Olympic system, imho, only in reverse order. The number of combinations is 28, but a breakdown into groups is needed to speed up the process.

What usually starts with (the draw) should be the result.

Nooooo, the indicator will not show direction, it will show strength. If for any currency the price changes in different directions, it means that the currency is weak (since it does not participate much in shaping the movement. And if a currency shows unidirectional movement in all 7 pairs (well, almost), then it is strong, you see? And now, which two to trade (of course, having a signal to enter), then we have to check our fingers, maybe our wits will work out:)

grell:

That's a thought, thank you. Now I have to attach a condition.
I have a similar implementation for a long time, but I have not yet understood it, EA trades up and down like a seesaw. I managed to break even and gave up, got bored) But spreads with a large number of trades work very well, it's not bad anymore.... I trade all available currency pairs made of 8 major currencies and have plenty of trades. I do not know how to use it, I just do not know how to trade.

grell:

Noooooo, the indicator will not show the direction, it will show the strength. If the price changes in any currency moved in different directions, it means that the currency is weak (since it is not very involved in the formation of the movement). And if a currency shows unidirectional movement in all 7 pairs (well, almost), then it is strong, you see? And, which two to trade (of course, having a signal to enter), then one has to investigate, in case the wit works out:)

Which currency has a higher probability of unpredictable reversal? A strong or a weak one?

grell:

Which currency is more likely to have an unpredictable reversal? Strong or weak?
Strong relative to weak :)
Reason: