Absolute courses - page 95

Vinin:

I hope this is what you're talking about. I even found my own indicator on my computer.
Well, yeah. Can I have a link or an indicator ?

Stells:
well, yes. Can I have a link or an indicator ?

EURUSD, H1, Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo
Files:

Figar0:
grell:
Here's another idea. If we had 8 currencies. Each of them will make movement. Build an index of currency strength, let me explain. Each currency is represented in 7 pairs. We may try to calculate the group correlation of all seven pairs. And trade only the 2 strongest currencies, or the 2 weakest, or on the derivative of their strength, I have not yet decided. I will publish the indicator soon, it all depends on the calculations. I would like to make do with a small amount of work, based on the principle "all ingenious things are simple". On the contrary, it seems to me that it is necessary to trade everything. The value of the whole basket of currencies on the final interval is a constant (relative), and some currencies are cheaper or more expensive at some particular moment in time, covering the whole basket, we will be able to catch these temporary fluctuations in our favour.

As a follow-up... I've started a thematic demo for this skewed catch. I am sure it will fail, according to the tests it should, but the price of multicurrency tests in MT4 is not very high, and my goals are different from getting the demo profit. The Expert Advisor is a primitive based on the indicator I showed earlier in this thread, it trades on 27 currency pairs at once. Just to test the idea.

Alpari NZ Limited

Login to MetaTrader: 4019204

Password in MetaTrader: hslm0pr

I'm afraid the topicstarter has lost interest in this thread, he will die...

Figar0:

As a follow-up... I've started a thematic demo for this skewed catch. I am sure it will fail, according to the tests it should, but the price of multicurrency tests in MT4 is not very high, and my goals are different from getting the demo profit. The Expert Advisor is a primitive based on the indicator I showed earlier in this thread, it trades on 27 currency pairs at once. Just to test the idea.

The indicator may be posted again. No big deal.

Vinin:

The indicator can be posted again. It's OK.
The very first post on page 5.

Heroix:

To avoid lagging, use JMA, no big deal.

Only the problem is not the lag, as some people think, but the nature of the market itself.

He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about if he thinks JMA doesn't lag...

Figar0:

I'm afraid the starter has lost interest in the thread, it's going to die...

Yeah, the account's drained. Absolute courses don't work. However, this will not prevent me soon (after some work on new ideas) to get a new account or re-invest in the same account and continue demo trading.

Dr.F.:
Yes, the account is drained. Absolute courses do not work. However, this will not prevent me soon (after some testing of new ideas) to get a new account or to re-invest in the same account and continue demo trading.

You shout too loudly about your ideas, and do not accept criticism, and in vain.

Dr.F.:
Да, счёт слит. Абсолютные курсы не работают.

Everything is very categorical."Absolute courses don't work" I'm not so sure. Your trading reflected the idea only in part. There is some common sense there, although it failed to achieve "absolutism". And it was your mistakes that caused the loss of the account, I told you about them. I am not sure that there are ideas that work on the markets, especially forex. But even for me, and I was very skeptical from the beginning, your trading experience is not useless. And thank you for that.

Dr.F.:
However, this will not prevent me soon (after some testing of new ideas) to open a new account or to re-invest in the same account and continue demo trading.

It's a mania, an end in itself - a demo account. The idea is secondary, the demonstration is primary, what the idea will be I don't know, but I will surely show it.

Dr.F.:

Why should I? Here's what an objective picture of the last (before Friday's close) two days looks like (2*288 bars M5). In linearityHeroix's responseon how you can see that the big market participants are acting in an organised and coherent manner, much less "slow". I see no reason why this trend should not continue, despite some fluctuating deviation from it, committed mainly by the pound and the yen. Of course there is the possibility of a reversal. It is always there. But it is not as great as some believe.

You yourself have admitted inertia, so why go against the trend?

Track from the last crossing (reference point) the amount of divergence over a short time interval.
If the momentum has passed, we go into the trend.

Reason: